Deep Joy!!

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Gob

Deep Joy!!

Post by Gob »

Great News!!

Me and Hen attended a superannuation seminar yesterday, and confirmed it's all go for retiring in Dec 2017!!!!!

Details at the blog soon!!!!

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Crackpot

Re: Deep Joy!!

Post by Crackpot »

How will you know the difference?
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Gob

Post by Gob »

I'll spend my time doing fuck all at home, rather than at work.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

You mean no more travel? Poor guy.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Oh lots more travel, one of our first purchases will be one of these;

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

You know what the guys from "Top Gear" had to say about caravans.  I don't imagine they are any kinder about these things.
Even if they are made by Italians.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Gob wrote:
Great News!!

Me and Hen attended a superannuation seminar yesterday, and confirmed it's all go for retiring in Dec 2017!!!!!

Details at the blog soon!!!!

That's odd - Hen looks like a guy while you look like shit... :shrug
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

I like the hat.
:ok

Gob

Post by Gob »

MajGenl.Meade wrote: That's odd - Hen looks like a guy while you look like shit... :shrug
And you're a supermodel? :nana

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Gob wrote:
MajGenl.Meade wrote: That's odd - Hen looks like a guy while you look like shit... :shrug
And you're a supermodel? :nana
Everyone needs a hobby
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Daisy

Post by Daisy »

Bicycle Bill wrote:You know what the guys from "Top Gear" had to say about caravans.  I don't imagine they are any kinder about these things.
Even if they are made by Italians.
-"BB"-
That's not a caravan, that's a motorhome.

Us caravanners ignore what top gear say and revel in our caravans on an almkst weekly basis.