Gee, November Is A Birthday Palooza Month...

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
ex-khobar Andy

Re: Gee, November Is A Birthday Palooza Month...

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Sorry about your date at the Mexican restaurant, BB. Maybe you mentioned something about how much you liked the hot tamales there and she misunderstood you.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Gee, November Is A Birthday Palooza Month...

Post by Bicycle Bill »

It is what it is.  She did extend a raincheck for another time, so I'll talk to her later today — she wasn't answering her phone yesterday — and maybe set something up.  We did breakfast Sunday AM a few weeks back; something like that would be nice, although I'd rather go out for a nice dinner with maybe some good wine to go along with it.

By the way ... as of yesterday, I am 65 years of age and am now officially a senior citizen by anyone's standards.  So where do I go to get my official membership card in the Curmudgeon's Club and start getting all those benefits and freebies I've earned simply because I didn't die young?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?