The numbers game

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Sean

The numbers game

Post by Sean »

So I've just noticed that while the front page says
Statistics
Total posts 19 • Total topics 10
my renowned counting skills tell me that there are actually only 17 posts in 9 topics.

Hmmm... All conspiracy theories are welcome.

Of course it'll have changed now as this is another topic and another post... :?
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?

Reality Bytes

Re: The numbers game

Post by Reality Bytes »

I think that includes all posts ever made including stuff that was added by the software and stuff I've added and deleted when testing when it installed and which I deleted so they were here but aren't now except as a post count - well I fink so anyway lol
Last edited by Reality Bytes on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cos I wuz tsting the edit function
If you can keep your head while those around you are losing theirs, you may have misjudged the situation.

Gob

Post by Gob »

It could also be due to me fucking everthing sideways at every opportunity
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

I might just pop in at this moment and say ....

Aye.

Now I might just pop out.

:hen
Bah!