New Forum Idea that is mine!

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Crackpot

Re: New Forum Idea that is mine!

Post by Crackpot »

Gob wrote:I may even link to some of my music in there :)
I thought you said it was going in the "arts" section. :P
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

loCAtek

Post by loCAtek »

Sue U wrote:For the record, I never minded the Zs or the other idiosyncracies of Loca's writing style. Like I said before, it's just part of who she is, and you always know it's her talking. She's a good storyteller with a keen eye and rhythmic sense both in language and structure. No need for a corral, maybe just a corrido.
A song about me? Way cool! We have to leave that up to Gob though, my poetry tis worse than my narrative writing (such as it is).

@W is right in a sense, it's not proper english; as I've not had any college education and I don't think community college counts.
What happened was in the last few years, I had no home intrenet access, and library time is limited so I couldn't post but short notes. Writing from my phone for a while was the same as it wouldn't let you send anything longer than a text message. So, I would sit at home thinging about the topics discussed and just started writing answers on my pc (which wasn't hooked to the net) and downloading them to a data stick so, that I could repost them to the CSBboard later. With more time to focus on just one post, I started editing and tweaking a lot longer before I 'published' them.

Much to some's dismay and other's delight. :mrgreen:

ThX for your patience and support.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Crackpot wrote:
Gob wrote:I may even link to some of my music in there :)
I thought you said it was going in the "arts" section. :P
Bitch!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

loCAtek

Post by loCAtek »

Ready with my first road-bloque complete, with pic of the Dolphin Art.

Double-time, Gob!

Gob

Post by Gob »

It's done Lo!

Been up since yesterday in fact...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

It is a forum within a forum.

You find it in the Arts. Look up the top and there is another forum!

(Personally, I reckon it should be on full display. It needs to be in your face to make people think "Oh yeah. I wrote summat that could go in there."
Bah!

Gob

Post by Gob »

I'll go under the bonnet again shall I?

loCAtek

Post by loCAtek »

ThX dude :ok

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Gob wrote:I'll go under the bonnet again shall I?
If it's not too much trouble. I hate nested forums. I think a personal expression forum shouldn't be hidden in another.
Bah!

Gob

Post by Gob »

Have to wait till I get back from work now, I don't log in for admin duties from work..

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Good thing too. That would be an appalling waste of taxpayers money.

:fu
Bah!