wes, we want you back

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
BoSoxGal

Re: wes, we want you back

Post by BoSoxGal »

liberty wrote:
BoSoxGal wrote:Sorry LJ, but I don’t see it that way. You all go round and round with wesw over the same points as nauseaum. And it’s nauseating, at least to me and likely to others who have left or given up on participating here.

Smart moderate Republicans with deep concern about the future of this country under Trump and his GOP apologists should be making serious efforts toward influencing people who can be influenced rather than amusing themselves playing with ignorant sheep on the Internet. It’s like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

I know, I’m a bitch, a cunt, no fun at all anymore. I don’t see much to be having fun about these days. I guess I’ve lost all patience for the boys being boys club.
You know you are probably are going to die early if you don’t find some way to deal with your stress.
You must've missed all the posts about my diagnosis with a stress-linked auto-immune illness that will shorten my natural lifespan? Or are you just being an ass? :shrug

I sacrificed my good health to put child rapists and other scumbags in prison, while also saving some actually innocent ones from wrongful conviction. I had to quit my profession because my health would not support continuing in it. It is doubtful I will live long enough to collect much of my Social Security investment, so there's another contribution I'm making to the general welfare. I'm just doing my part to be a good citizen! ;)

After a few years working as a caregiver for the elderly, I'm pretty much ok with not living that long, as in my experience very few people have a very good quality of life much beyond 80. If this country stays on the current path of Trumpism, I'm very much okay with an early departure.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan