What happened to Plan B? (Begging bowl time)

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Gob

Post by Gob »

My apologies, a slight cock up on my part, we run out of cash...

As you may or may not know, Plan B piggybacks on my blog, which, since leaving Aus I have had no cause to update. Also, when moving over from Aus, I changed email address and Pay-Pal account.

Unfortunately, I forget to inform the web hosting company of this, so when the cash run out they shut us down.

Thanks to alerts by Crackpot and Meade, I was able to rectify this by paying the bill.

So, here comes the inevitable announcement....

If you would like to contribute $10 or so, to the running and funding of Plan B, please PM me for my new Pay-Pal address.

Some people in the past have been very generous in their donations, above and beyond what is requested, (you know who you are,) while others.....
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Re: What happened to Plan B? (Begging bowl time)

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Gob wrote:please PM me
I won't but Theresa may

I'll be here all week
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

Web Hosting
$118.35 USD
Subtotal $118.35 USD
Total $118.35 USD
Payment $118.35 USD
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

Many, many thanks to the people who have kindly offered funding so far, you know who you are.

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

Gob wrote:Many, many thanks to the people who have kindly offered funding so far, you know who you are.
I'm glad you didn't mention wesw by name. We all know how he would respond.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Gob

Post by Gob »

Oh I can just see our resident troll chipping in!

Gob

Post by Gob »

Oh, and thanks again to the kind people, who have sent money, the offers continue, proving what a good community we have here.

We may not all see eye to eye on everything, (apart from Trump being a major fuck up, ) but we enjoy each others intellectual sparring.

One person, who is NOT a regular board user, has gone above and beyond the cause of duty, my thanks.

wesw

Post by wesw »

I ve offered to chip in before, but I ll need a P.O. box number to send the money to, I don t do all the fancy internet money stuff.

gob, send me the paypal number and I ll ask holly to send it thru paypal, I m sure that she can figure it out, or already knows how.

oh by the way.....

go blank yourselves...., you know who you are.....

8-)

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

wesw wrote:I ve offered to chip in before, but I ll need a P.O. box number to send the money to, I don t do all the fancy internet money stuff.
"I'm going to make you spend money to create a payment option just for me, because I need to demonstrate that I'm not like the rest of you."
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

gob, send me the paypal number and I ll ask holly to send it thru paypal, I m sure that she can figure it out, or already knows how.
ImageImageImage

Gob

Post by Gob »

And still the donations come! Many thanks to all who have contributed.

wesw

Post by wesw »

anyway, give me the paypal and I ll figure it out.

I won t be here much, but I ll pay up for past pleasures.....

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

Gob says, "And still the donations come! Many thanks to all who have contributed."

Is this Gob manning his brand new sloop?

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Gob wrote:If you would like to contribute $10 or so, to the running and funding of Plan B, please PM me for my new Pay-Pal address.

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Gob wrote:And still the donations come! Many thanks to all who have contributed.
My father makes book on the corner,
My mother makes moonshine and gin,
My sister will f*ck for two dollars,
My God, how the money rolls in!

Lord, you gotta love the Hashers.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Gob

Post by Gob »

Thanks again, another donation has just been received.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

wes, since you so clearly want to contribute and believe that your request was ignored, I'll repeat the instructions Gob provided in the OP:
Gob wrote:If you would like to contribute $10 or so, to the running and funding of Plan B, please PM me for my new Pay-Pal address.

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I think there should be a new rule, if anyone makes a big show of purporting to contribute, everyone has the right to know publicly if he/she reneged.

-- Author unknown

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

Let it go. wes knows, and Gob knows, and really...nobody else needs to know. Fuggittaboutit. :shrug
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

wesw

Post by wesw »

I don t think that gob wants my money, but ifhe does he will send me the paypal info and I will contribute.

but please, continue with the dramatics if you wish.