Apologies, not my fault!!

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Gob

Post by Gob »

Apparently, Dreamhost, our hosting company, "upgraded " the forum software.

That was responsible for the recent downtime.

With the help of Reality Bites, (and Daisy,) I have reverted to the old software, and am waiting Dreamhost getting back to us.

Apologies.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Re: Apologies, not my fault!!

Post by Gob »

Thanks to Guinevere, and Joe Guy for the alerts via Facebook
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

I thought one of my long links may have broken it. Whew! :mrgreen:
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Take more than that.

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

Gob, I wasn't thinking about contacting you via Facebook. I will assume you received my email.

Don't let that happen again or I'll be forced to look elsewhere for my emotional support.

You'd rue the day if that happened.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

I thought Joe couldn't come up with a ridiculous remark to make to my ridiculous remark so he crashed the board rather than admit defeat.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I just needed time to think. Now I forgot which thread it was, so it doesn't matter.