Back, sorta.

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Gob

Back, sorta.

Post by Gob »

Hi gang,

Sorry if I left the place a bit in the lurch following the board failure catastrophe, but, as some will know, we have had Hatch and her partner over from Aus staying with us since 12 Dec 2019, and they have been our priority.

Thanks also for the kind offers of cash towards the salvation of our history, (most of you,) are very kind.

I will be in touch with RB soon, and see what she feels about a rescue attempt.

I'll try to be more involved in the board as of now, as Hatch and partner have left for Aus, via London. (They also had a 8 day break in the middle of their stay, they went to Paris.)

Thanks again, we have a great little community here.

Taff (aka Gob.)

PS. I'm still awaiting some email addies.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Crackpot

Re: Back, sorta.

Post by Crackpot »

How dare you actually have a real life!

I haven’t sent you my email sine I think you already have it else you can get ahold of me on Facebook
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Joe Guy

Re: Back, sorta.

Post by Joe Guy »

I have three Facebook friends (Gob is one of them) so it's difficult for me to sort through and keep track of who knows what about me. So I sent Gob my email address.