Important Update.

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
TPFKA@W

Re: Important Update.

Post by TPFKA@W »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:No it's a feminist detective novel. It's his sister Eileen.
I feel a bit sheepish, because I don't recall hiring ewe.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I think he's hoping you wool give him a chance.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

In your sequel will Inspector Scooteur and Jesj ever bimp into one another in the same reum?

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:In your sequel will Inspector Scooteur and Jesj ever bimp into one another in the same reum?
In one scene, I figured Jesj would back into one of the characters, not Inspector Scooteur though, he refuses on general principle. You can call it bimping if you want to.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:I think he's hoping you wool give him a chance.
You think I should go out on a lamb?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

You shearly should. You've got mutton to lose.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:You shearly should. You've got mutton to lose.
Well, letting a stranger in on our deal could have baaaad ramifications.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

It's like the little boy who pulls the little girl's pigtails, and the little girl who says the little boy has cooties, because they like each other and haven't yet learned to express it.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Scooter wrote:It's like the little boy who pulls the little girl's pigtails, and the little girl who says the little boy has cooties, because they like each other and haven't yet learned to express it.
I had no idea we pulled your pigtails.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

It's your decision if you want to ewes him.

I give up. I've been outpunned....

ETA: (I wrote this before Inspector Scooteur showed up)

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Scooter wrote:It's like the little boy who pulls the little girl's pigtails, and the little girl who says the little boy has cooties, because they like each other and haven't yet learned to express it.
You pull Joe's pigtails. He says you have cooties. I'm thinking your respective spouses should be wondering what gives between you two.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Scooter wrote:
TPFKA@W wrote:
You pull Joe's pigtails. He says you have cooties. I'm thinking your respective spouses should be wondering what gives between you two.
Hmm it seems the inspector Scooteur might be investigating us Joe. Our creation has turned on us.

Since you are terribly curious I will let you in on a little secret. Joe, his SO, my husband and I all got together about 6 months ago and and had a nice dinner together. It was a grand time. Joe got a little drunk and confessed his feelings. It was shocking to find out that Joe had these feelings. My husband was particularly shocked, but he just let Joe know that he doesn't swing that way and no hard feelings. :nana

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Well, letting a stranger in on our deal could have baaaad ramifications.
Yes, you could be fleeced.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Since you are terribly curious I will let you in on a little secret. Joe, his SO, my husband and I all got together about 6 months ago and and had a nice dinner together. It was a grand time. Joe got a little drunk and confessed his feelings. It was shocking to find out that Joe had these feelings. My husband was particularly shocked, but he just let Joe know that he doesn't swing that way and no hard feelings. :nana
I must admit that he did look good in that dress he wore but I was just joking around.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:
TPFKA@W wrote:
I must admit that he did look good in that dress he wore but I was just joking around.
Yeah, he and I had planned on wearing matching dresses, but I thought it might throw you a curve. Imagine our surprise when you showed up naked.

RayThom

Important Update.

Post by RayThom »

Shear silliness.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

That's a standing ovination.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

TPFKA@W wrote:Yeah, he and I had planned on wearing matching dresses, but I thought it might throw you a curve. Imagine our surprise when you showed up naked.
I figured that would be the only way to get you to believe that I forgot my wallet. It worked. Thanks again to you and your husband for paying for the meal. And for letting me order another meal to go.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:
TPFKA@W wrote:Yeah, he and I had planned on wearing matching dresses, but I thought it might throw you a curve. Imagine our surprise when you showed up naked.
I figured that would be the only way to get you to believe that I forgot my wallet. It worked. Thanks again to you and your husband for paying for the meal. And for letting me order another meal to go.
Your donelap could probably hold your wallet if you tuck it in carefully, when next decide to nude dine. And get that mole looked at.