Thank you Gob

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Gob

Re: Thank you Gob

Post by Gob »

And yet another donation has arrived!

This time sent via another board member, who kindly facilitated the transfer for someone who does not have a pay-pal account.

Thanks to you both. It will go towards hosting fees, this year or next.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Gob wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:41 pm
And yet another donation has arrived!

This time sent via another board member, who kindly facilitated the transfer for someone who does not have a pay-pal account.

Thanks to you both. It will go towards hosting fees, this year or next.
There's only one person who was making such a big goddamned deal about not having a PayPal account as I recall.  Do you mean wesw actually came through?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Gob

Post by Gob »

I cannot comment on individual donations.

But, do you see Wes here?
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”