We may be gone for some time

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
The Hen

Re: We may be gone for some time

Post by The Hen »

Oh fer fucksake.

I SWORE that I would not enter back into innuendo in this thread and what'd I do? I forget to type "drive".

Bollockinxg-blocking-cuntyflaps.

And Tim, at this stage of my recovery, having to carry my abdomen in order to get up, sit down, walk, live,I can ASSURE YOU that NO SUCH MEASURES ARE NECESSARY.
:o
Bah!

Gob

Post by Gob »

The Hen wrote:I am sure that Gob's farting around trying to make a new Frankenbox has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the fact that when I came back from hospital I didn't have a working computer.

I am absolutely positive.

I just want to add that the new I-pad I got is terrific. I am sure that even the GOb will agree once he has been able to salvage the information from our old hard

He may be gone for some time.
We had two working computers, three if you count Hatch's laptop, four if you count the ipad you got.

But, still....
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Timster

Post by Timster »

ROTFLMCO~

carry on...
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-