Haven't seen rube since October

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
ex-khobar Andy

Haven't seen rube since October

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

?? If he's like me, he won't sign in unless he plans to post so maybe he's just lurking.

I know he gets a lot of stick around here but I've known him since Cafe D'Arte days. He's been grumpier the last few years. Hope he's OK.

Gob

Re: Haven't seen rube since October

Post by Gob »

I did email him, but no reply.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

That is a concern; I know he used to be a much more prolific poster in the past and I think he did say he was sick, but I'm not sure from what. I know he and I crossed swords a number of times (he was one of the few posters who could occasionally get under my skin), but I sincerely hope he is OK.

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Yes, hope all is well. He posts far less recently than in the past, usually stopping in once every 10-20 days to post on a number of subjects, but as noted, he has not ever taken this long a break.