Happy April Fool's Day!

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
dales

Happy April Fool's Day!

Post by dales »

btw: anyone seen or heard from BSG?

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

TPFKA@W

Re: Happy April Fool's Day!

Post by TPFKA@W »

So my annual April fool's joke on husband was a big success. At approximately 12:02 AM (we were still up) I told him there was a cow out in the yard. (There are no cows close by so it was an unlikely scenario.) I even got him to follow me out on the front porch to look for the cow. He was not pleased with me.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

As to BSG, does this sound like anyone we know?
Wow, there are some seriously ugly CUNTS posting on this ridiculously stupid thread. I’ve seen enough to know that I don’t want to be associated with this r/childfree community anymore. What a bunch of total fucking hypocrites you are! Always bitching about being judged for your choices, and most of you commenting here are the biggest judgmental cunts I’ve ever seen. Good fucking job you aren’t reproducing! You can all fuck right off.
It was written around the time she had her last eruption here. I am extremely certain this is her, I read and post on this sub on Reddit but had never seen her posts. The person goes by BoSoxGal and certainly has the proper writing style. You can see she does not save all her sweetness just for this board. :D

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Bostonian bitches, like leopards or Dalmatians, apparently can't change their spots.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I think BSG may have moved to Iceland...

Gob

Post by Gob »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:43 pm

Wow, there are some seriously ugly CUNTS posting on this ridiculously stupid thread. I’ve seen enough to know that I don’t want to be associated with this r/childfree community anymore. What a bunch of total fucking hypocrites you are! Always bitching about being judged for your choices, and most of you commenting here are the biggest judgmental cunts I’ve ever seen. Good fucking job you aren’t reproducing! You can all fuck right off.
Sounds professorial to me.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”