We live to fight another year.

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Gob

Re: We live to fight another year.

Post by Gob »

Another kind donor has also kicked in with a surprise substantial contribution to funds.

Anonymity has been requested by both, as well as more nude images.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

wesw

Post by wesw »

so....

you are a gracious lot. I d still like to pay my fair share. well, half of it anyway. not really fair for joe and I to pay a full share. since we share a body and all that....

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Good thinking. Send your contribution to me. I'll see that it gets to the right person...

wesw

Post by wesw »

ok...

transferring cash from left pocket to right pocket. all set joe!

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Thanks!

wesw

Post by wesw »

you are welcome!

Gob

Post by Gob »

It's that time of year again...
Merchant
DreamHost, LLC

support@dreamhost.com

Description Unit price Qty Amount
DreamHost Web Hosting
Item Number 396839 $119.40 USD 1 $119.40 USD
Subtotal $119.40 USD
Total $119.40 USD
Payment $119.40 USD

Payment sent to support@dreamhost.com
From amount $162.49 AUD
To amount $119.40 USD
Exchange rate: 1 Australian Dollar = 0.734846 US Dollars
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

First offer of a donation has come from a new member.

Many thanks.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Can you set up a go fund me for this or something similar that is quick and painless? I feaking hate paypal.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

What's so difficult about Paypal? You just enter someone's email address fill in an amount and click...?

Oh... I get it now. You were making an excuse for why you're not paying anything.... :D

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:What's so difficult about Paypal? You just enter someone's email address fill in an amount and click...?

Oh... I get it now. You were making an excuse for why you're not paying anything.... :D
Issues, notreallyanyofyourbeeswaxandbiteme.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

TPFKA@W wrote:Can you set up a go fund me for this or something similar that is quick and painless? I feaking hate paypal.
:offs:
I've used both PayPal for my eBay activities and Kickstarter (which I assume works about the same as GoFundMe) for supporting various other people and organizations, and believe me that once you get it set up PayPal is a lot less of a hassle.

If that's still too much trouble for you, then send me a PM.  I'll give you my real name and address, and you can then write *ME* a check, put it in an envelope, put a stamp on it, and send it to me.  I'll use my PayPal to forward it to Gob for you.

Sheesh!!
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
TPFKA@W wrote:Can you set up a go fund me for this or something similar that is quick and painless? I feaking hate paypal.
I've used both PayPal for my eBay activities and Kickstarter (which I assume works about the same as GoFundMe) for supporting various other people and organizations, and believe me that once you get it set up PayPal is a lot less of a hassle.

If that's still too much trouble for you, then send me a PM.  I'll give you my real name and address, and you can then write *ME* a check, put it in an envelope, put a stamp on it, and send it to me.  I'll use my PayPal to forward it to Gob for you.

Sheesh!!
-"BB"-

GFY.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Only here could this result in war!! :lol:

Gob

Post by Gob »

Thanks to all who have kindly offered.

I'm putting my foot down on the max $10 this year though.

Gob

Post by Gob »

I SAID I'M PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN!! :arg
You know who you are! I'd give you a damn good spanking, but I think you'd enjoy it! :evil:

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

DONE!
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I'd send something but am sure by the time I get it together (a week from April 30th), the entire thing will have been subscribed so there's not much point and I'll just keep it ready for next time assuming there is a next time although when you think of it Gob could easily afford all this himself because given his work hours he must be earning the equivalent of $10,000 per hour of labour and if he actually went to work more he'd save money on vacations, right? Innit?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

Thanks to everyone who has chipped in!

Even those who have ignored my putting my foot down on the max $10 this year though.

And a special "thank you" to the person who chipped in, despite being on a hiatus from here.

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

Gob wrote:Thanks to everyone who has chipped in!... And a special "thank you" to the person who chipped in, despite being on a hiatus from here.
Hi, Guin. She is like a guardian angel. We may not see her but she's always present.

I'm positive she'll return as soon as Hillary secures the nomination.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.”