Where oh where did my YouTube videos go?

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Burning Petard

Re: Where oh where did my YouTube videos go?

Post by Burning Petard »

WTF? Has this BBS been infected with the same mental blindness that seems to be a universal in American politics? Can't we just all agree to NOT get along? Can't we argue and disagree without telling people they are horrible human beings? (Liberty and WESW are special cases) I really miss Library Guy and Slanter.

snailgate

MajGenl.Meade

Re: Where oh where did my YouTube videos go?

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

From today's Arkansas Democrat Gazette:

"Goodness but we are becoming a pearl-clutching nation. Everything seems to be offensive to somebody. And that somebody - instead of giving a cold stare or simply ignoring the remark - will make a federal case out of it almost every time. It's as if Americans (sic) have decided that they have a right to never be offended. Or even worse, it's as if Americans (sic) are going around looking for something for which to be offended. And the first person to find a wrong word/idea/pronoun wins!"

Source: this here copy of the said newspaper in my hands. In Little Rock. Comfort Inn Presidential.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts