It's gone up, FYI.

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Gob

It's gone up, FYI.

Post by Gob »

Hello, Gob.

This is a friendly reminder that your DreamHost account #396839 will be rebilled $155.88 in the next five to seven days.

DreamHost billing details:

$155.88 for a 1 year renewal of "My Happy Hosting".

If you need more time to pay, don't worry! There's a 60-day grace period on all bills.

If you wish to switch to monthly payments, you may do so at any time. Simply visit:
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

BoSoxGal

Re: It's gone up, FYI.

Post by BoSoxGal »

What’s the word on separating your no longer wanted blog page from the total cost of Plan B?
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Gob

Re: It's gone up, FYI.

Post by Gob »

Nothing yet, I'll write to them again when I'm back from a trip to the moors in my new van.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”