Poll

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.

Should we have a new Poll?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:36 am

Yes
23%
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Shoot the poll starter
15%
Fascist admin!!
23%
I'm a teapot.
38%

Total votes: 13

Gob

Poll

Post by Gob »

Should we have a new Poll?
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

The Hen

Re: Poll

Post by The Hen »

There just aren't enough polls on this board.
Bah!

Timster

Post by Timster »

Have a new poll? Absolutely! But you forgot to add: " Kill the messenger " silly goose. I mean 'Hen'. :lol:

Perhaps I should start one toward the apathy for Tanacia's Bday thread? (Thank you very much Loca! You rock! You almost Christian but lack the balls to blindly follow where others try to lead you through Organized Religion} ...Or her lack of personal attention to it?

That ought to get some votes... :shrug

Seems that folks just don't give a fuck what we did on vacation. NO PROB! Read it. View it. Love it . Hate it.

I really do not give a flying fuck what you sad fucks think. Period. I will waste the Stropsters Bandwidth any way that I see fit. Until I am banned...

Deal.

We had the time of our life. NO Apologies! :fu :fu 8-)
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-

Timster

Post by Timster »

Poll This!
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-

Timster

Post by Timster »

Oh! And I have a lot more pictures to go. Just to piss off the apathetic bastards that haven't seen fit to respond.

No, no. No need to thank me. I'm just getting started.

What we need! Is a Poll to determine how to STOP the Timster from posting the Highlights of his once in a lifetime dream vacation.

I vote that We BAN him now!

Second?!

:P

Arthur Schopenhauer-

Timster

Post by Timster »

Right. You don't have the wood. Fucking Pussies!@

Or is that "poofs" in Australian?

Bugger me raw, I can never get the vernacular straight... :fu :lol: 8-) :D Love me mates? :lol:

Arthur Schopenhauer-

@meric@nwom@n

Post by @meric@nwom@n »

My selection was impollite.

Timster

Post by Timster »

@meric@nwom@n wrote:My selection was impollite.
That was not an Option!

And you misspelled impolite. :fu

Arthur Schopenhauer-

@meric@nwom@n

Post by @meric@nwom@n »

I meant to spell it impollite. I was making a horrible pun to annoy the administration if possible.

Do try and keep up. :bw:

Timster

Post by Timster »

I understood it! And thought that I would add to the mix. What? Too obtuse? :nana :ok :lol:

Arthur Schopenhauer-

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

I liked your vacation pix, Timster, looked like you two had a fabulous time, I just didn't have anything to say. If you post more pix, I'll look at those, too, but still might not say anything. Deal, as you say.

@w: I didn't get it until you 'splained it. (I think a well-placed hyphen would help clueless folks like me.)
GAH!

@meric@nwom@n

Post by @meric@nwom@n »

I understood it! And thought that I would add to the mix. What? Too obtuse?
Uh huh yeah, right you got it..(NOT), But that's your story and you're sticking to it. Ya maroon! :nana

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

I don't do polls
:nana

Timster

Post by Timster »

oldr_n_wsr wrote:I don't do polls
:nana
Yeah? OK But what about Slavs? You racist bastard! :P

And no you didn't Sue *add neck roll* use my own "Deal" against me! Good deal! Way to get with the program! :ok

But I'm still not watching baseball. :fu

Oh, last but not least, A@W. Yes I did. You are really good at making bad puns. So I thoughttttttt'rg[l.rv[pker]vkpoj]
I would make an equally bad/lame joke to offset that piece of shite. LMAO! Kiss it! I love you to@ :D :D

Arthur Schopenhauer-

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I voted 'yes' because any other vote would not have been conducive to the spirit of the poll and yet having said that I would have voted otherwise if there were better choices within the system of which the poll functions.

As my wise grandfather once wrote on my forehead, 'It is not what you've said at the end of the day it is what you might not have indicated.'

And that has made all the difference as far as I can tell.

Rick

Post by Rick »

I voted but I viewed the choices as being very pollitical...

@w :ok
Sometimes it seems as though one has to cross the line just to figger out where it is

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I voted to shoot the pollster, but with a super soaker, not an actual gun. ;)
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

@meric@nwom@n

Post by @meric@nwom@n »

keld feldspar wrote:I voted but I viewed the choices as being very pollitical...

@w :ok
Very pollished response. :mrgreen:

Rick

Post by Rick »

Fer all the Rednecks out there.

Presently there are 3 responses vying for the Poll position...
Sometimes it seems as though one has to cross the line just to figger out where it is

@meric@nwom@n

Post by @meric@nwom@n »

keld feldspar wrote:Fer all the Rednecks out there.

Presently there are 3 responses vying for the Poll position...

Well in the scheme of things it's hypollthetical anyhow.