50 th member!

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Gob

50 th member!

Post by Gob »

Welcome Crux, who brings up our half century of members!

I thought we'd be lucky to get a dozen here!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Daisy

Re: 50 th member!

Post by Daisy »

Fucking brilliant!!!

Welcome Crux, as our 50'th member you get a special voucher for an extra virtual beer in the beer lounge

*hugs*

tyro

Post by tyro »

Virtual beer!

Helping virtual people to get virtually laid since…

…virtually now.
A sufficiently copious dose of bombast drenched in verbose writing is lethal to the truth.

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Yayz. Thanks for joining Crux.

:D
Bah!

Sean

Post by Sean »

Welcome Crux! :)
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?

Timster

Post by Timster »

Well fuck me pink! No sooner did the idea pop into my head; then up pops the devil himself!

What are the odds on that?! Fuck it. I'm buying a lottery ticket. Seriously.

Welcome Crux, my old let's fuck with the admin and anybody that stands in our way, friend.

Let's hope this round gets some better traction. 8-)
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-

Gob

Post by Gob »

Timster wrote: Welcome Crux, my old let's fuck with the admin and anybody that stands in our way, friend.
You and whose army? :rsp
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Timster wrote:....let's fuck with the admin
Bin there, done that.

8-)
Bah!

@meric@nwom@n

Post by @meric@nwom@n »

What's really kewl is that all but 4 have been active and posting.

Just who is JerryCollins? Someone's sock puppet?

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

The Hen wrote:
Timster wrote:....let's fuck with the admin
Bin there, done that.

8-)
Just to make myself perfectly clear here. When I said the above, I was talking about Gob. I have not fucked with Daisy, Tyro or Reality Bites in any way shape or form.*

* Or any other Admin from any other Board. This was purely a crude comment, in reference to my husband, that I thought I ought to straighten out before it became quoted as 'evidence of my crimes'.
Bah!

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

Impressive, and welcome Crux!

New members and keeping members active and posting will be the key to the long-term success of this place. Otherwise, you may end up with the CSB, which despite its good intentions and a wonderful, caring webmaster, has sadly become stale, flat, boring, and dominated by a handful of voices. The pessimist in me think that is just the life cycle of boards like these, while the optimist continues to read and post :mrgreen:
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Reality Bytes

Post by Reality Bytes »

@meric@nwom@n wrote:What's really kewl is that all but 4 have been active and posting.

Just who is JerryCollins? Someone's sock puppet?
Yes kinda - Jerry Collins is this bloke

it's also the account I set up when we were testing the forum so I could check that things were working as they should be before we went live.
If you can keep your head while those around you are losing theirs, you may have misjudged the situation.

Sean

Post by Sean »

Aha! So RB is the first to admit to a sock puppet. Loading those polls are we? ;)
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?

Gob

Post by Gob »

That's a good photo for Viz's "Up The Arse Corner" :)

Timster

Post by Timster »

Not sure what is more disturbing here. The fact that you brought up the link or the arse bandit that made the vid and searched all of those archives looking for anything even remotely looking like an arseing and/or a near attempted aresing.

Ok. Now that I wrote it; He is the arse. But I have my eye on you. You cunning wombat you. Lying in wait...

Mayhap Crux will chime in with his own opinion and save your arse...

We will see. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-

Crux

Post by Crux »

Sorry I haven't posted yet. Been too busy with the racing schedule. I'll take that cold one now. How the hell has everyone been. Got sick of the Steve/Editard :wank nonsense at the other place. So I'll try and post up here as it looks like a more friendly place.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Hey, good to see you old mate!

We are trying to keep it civil here, it aint easy, but we're doing our damnest. ;)

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

I'm not fucking keeping it civil at all.

And your bloody beer is in the bloody beer thread.

jeeeez.
Bah!

dales

Post by dales »

50+ MEMEBERS ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, it's gettin' a might crowded around these here parts.

Time for a PLAN C . :twisted:

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato