Sticky board suggestions page!

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
kmccune

Re: Sticky board suggestions page!

Post by kmccune »

Can we have a "Hurling" and "beating a dead horse" emoticon?(Havent noticed any so far anyway) :ok

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Here you go kmc:

ImageImageImage

kmccune

Post by kmccune »

Thanks,will these be added or do I need to file or do something with them? :?:

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

I don't think the structure of the board's PHP templates allows for the addition of more emoticons...

But they're easy enough to find with a simple Google search...here are the steps:

1. Just Google "xyz emoticon" then select "images"...(btw, this process will work for any other image you'd like to include in a post; not just emoticons)

2. Pick the one you want, and then click on it...

3. Then right click and select: "copy image location"

4. Then paste the image location url into your post, highlight it, and click on the "image" tab

And then it will appear in your post; easy peasy... 8-)

ETA:

As far as the two I posted for you are concerned, all you have to do is use this thread as a reference and follow steps 3 and 4....
ImageImageImage

wesw

Post by wesw »

please find another dead horse emoticon.

it s bad enough to beat a dead horse, but beating him or her about the nether regions makes me want to puke

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

wesw

Post by wesw »

that s just wrong.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

please find another dead horse emoticon.
Yo wes...

It's not enough that I cut your steak, you expect me to chew it for you too?

Once again:

1. Just Google "xyz emoticon" then select "images"...(btw, this process will work for any other image you'd like to include in a post; not just emoticons)

2. Pick the one you want, and then click on it...

3. Then right click and select: "copy image location"

4. Then paste the image location url into your post, highlight it, and click on the "image" tab

And then it will appear in your post; easy peasy... 8-)

Unless the man is wes...

In which case, he's likely to snag himself on the hook... :P
ImageImageImage

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

BTW wes, have you mastered that "Copying and Pasting For Dummies" primer I posted for you? :P
ImageImageImage

wesw

Post by wesw »

I ll put up with a lot , but you have gone too far , sir!!!

you insult MY fishing skills?

I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!!!!

(wes slowly removes his aging mike Schmidt autograph model Rawlings third basesman s glove, and schlaps lord jim s sagging jowls with it...)
Last edited by wesw on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:lol:
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

MG McAnick

Post by MG McAnick »

Give a man a fish,
and you'll feed him for a day,

Teach a man to fish,
and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Truer words were never spoken... :ok 8-)
ImageImageImage

kmccune

Post by kmccune »

Thanks for the tip,I did see a "puking" emoticon somewhere that was a bit more dynamic,the poor dead horse had no idea(maybe it was to get the possums out) :arg

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Uhh, CP...

Don't you think that's maybe just a little excessive...

(What with all the new folks around here, we'd kinda like to make a good first impression... 8-) )

Don't you think you could make the same point with say 20 fewer lines of Image ?

Just sayin'....
ImageImageImage

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

Not one bit I would have done more if I hadn't got tired of copy and pasting.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

wesw

Post by wesw »

it s ok, I now envision it as a representation of what the people are gonna do to Hillary at the polls

it looks more like a donkey than a horse anyway....

the dems don t realize that she is dead, and are trying to get her to arise, and the repubs just want to be absolutely certain of her demise....