Ban LoCAtek

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.

Ban loCAtek

Poll ended at Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 37

The Hen

Re: Ban LoCAtek

Post by The Hen »

There is no signature section on the online complaint form. :D
Bah!

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Thanks, yes I opened the link and then opened the "Complaints Form" link. I did not then bother to click on "Make an on-line complaint" or "Print the complaint form". So what was the date on the thing that was signed?

And I've spoken to a couple of attorneys who've said "Oh you can do that yourself - it's easiest" They were not interested in making money for stuff they thought I could do myself. I've sold a house and ended a marriage that way.

Meade
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

At present I won't provide the dates. Gob wants to keep such details off the Board, but I am fairly sure he will have no problems with me providing the above information.
Bah!

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Fairy nuff
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Interesting site that HCCC site.

The following is from their "Frequently Asked Questions".
Can I be sued for making a complaint?

You cannot be sued for making a complaint, unless you intentionally make false allegations or provide false information to the Commission. It is a criminal offence to knowingly provide false information to the Commission.
Oh dear.
Bah!

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

knowingly
You can hide a 'bus behind that one!

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Luckily, (for Gob and myself) I have evidence relating to a major aspect of her claim which proves that when she lodged it she knew it was false.
Bah!

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

I am no lawyer, but to Gob and Hen I would not say one word about the complaint here any more. You ahve already said enough in that it was brought to Gobs superiors and that it was handled. Anything else can, and will be used in court (or so I have heard on TV). ;)
Let the legal shit be played outside the forum. Again, if you need evidence from the website, or me, you can get it.

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Cheers M'Dear.

As you can tell by the time, this is still weighing on my mind. It is certainly not something I have been laughing about.
Bah!

Gob

Post by Gob »

oldr_n_wsr wrote:I am no lawyer, but to Gob and Hen I would not say one word about the complaint here any more. You have already said enough in that it was brought to Gobs superiors and that it was handled.
That is my intention.

As I said to Andrew;
Gob wrote:Andrew, my reason for not broadcasting the details of the complaint made by Lo is for future protection.

I do not wish to educate Lo as to the large number of mistakes, outright falsehoods, omissions, and other basic errors she made.

Putting up the contents of the claims she made against me would open them up for debate, and as I respect the intelligence of the members here, probable exposure of the idiocy involved in it.

There would be nothing then preventing Lo for doing a rehashed complaint, and dragging me further into her mire.

If people here do not believe what I have said, then that is their prerogative. I have not lied in any way.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Well, judging from the vote, if LoCa has anything else that she'd like to say to the board, I'd suggest she say it soon...

The hours are dwindling down....
ImageImageImage

loCAtek

Post by loCAtek »

Oone note, in my country, whistleblowers and formal complaint filers have rights and protections ...just sayin'

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Whilst defamers and liars pay a price.

Sean

Post by Sean »

Guess what lo? You haven't filed a complaint in your country.

Never heard of a kangaroo court? :lol:
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Your "complaint" is fatuous lies Lo.

There is a penalty for lodging a false claim. It is a criminal matter. The cost is $2500.

You are no whistleblower. You are an angry jealous person who has lodged a false and vexatious claim.

Just sayin'.
Bah!

Daisy

Post by Daisy »

loCAtek wrote:Oone note, in my country, whistleblowers and formal complaint filers have rights and protections ...just sayin'
But you're not a whistleblower are you?

You're a common or garden shit-stirrer.

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

With such limited time remaining on the poll it wouldn't appear that Lo is going to mount any defence for her actions.

I am surprised that she has taken full responsibility for what she has done. However, an apology and an agreement to have her complaint withdrawn would have also been nice.

Still, I guess that next step is still along way coming for her. Baby steps are a good start with the acceptance of responsibility. The next baby step is to not the end up in a bigger rage when all is said and done and attempt to take this facade further. Misplaced rage will probably leave you with a bigger bite on your bum.

Karma baby. It's only a bitch if you are. Remember that.
Bah!

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

The only thing loCAtek could use from this board in he harrassment case against her ex is any posts made by her ex's current girlfriend, and those are available to anyone out there. The rest is all drama. And I am happy that Gobs superiours see the situation for what it is. (aka nothing)

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

LoCa, the idea that you're "a whistle blower" is a complete fantasy. I think it's kind of sad that after all these years the last thing you have to say here is an expression of self-justifying delusion. (But given the dark place you've brought yourself too, I suppose it was to be expected.)

I sincerely hope that one day you come to a healthier understanding of reality. Good luck to you.
ImageImageImage

Daisy

Post by Daisy »

The polls have closed. The results are pretty conclusive.

LoCA you have brought this on yourself no-one here wanted you to go down this path.

You have to stop blaming everyone else for YOUR life choices. Get help with your alcohol addiction and counselling for your other issues and you'll be right.

It's not right for you to continue coming here. I'll be liaising with the admins to switch off your account and block your email later this today.

You can respond if you wish.