Gob, LIVE!!!

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Gob

Gob, LIVE!!!

Post by Gob »

Ok, not quite. But those of you who peruse our website will see a TV news interview with me, via youtube link on the "News" page.

Check out teh holiday snaps etc too>
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Crackpot

Re: Gob, LIVE!!!

Post by Crackpot »

unfortunately I lost your link with the CSB
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Sean

Post by Sean »

I've PMed the link to you CP.
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

I spotted you at least 4 times 5 if you count consecutive shots 6 if you count repeats.

Gob

Post by Gob »

The little guy handing out the certificates isn't me!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

YOu're in quite a few crowd shots

Rick

Post by Rick »

Sean wrote:I've PMed the link to you CP.
I'll take one too.

If yer just passinemout...
Sometimes it seems as though one has to cross the line just to figger out where it is

Gob

Post by Gob »

Ok, for anyone with too much time on their hands, or a urgent desire to sleep, our website is updated with all our news and stuff. Pictures from my mates wedding here in Canberra, silly sod came all the way from the UK to get wed here.

Enjoy...

tyro

Post by tyro »

From this page:
YourWebSite/galleries/mbwc/album/index.html

And clicking on “Gallery main page”, I got this:

Not Found
The requested URL /Gallery/index.htm was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
A sufficiently copious dose of bombast drenched in verbose writing is lethal to the truth.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Thanks for that Tyro, the gallery back link is shot, I'll redo it soon.

Gob

Post by Gob »

The website has had it's monthly update, though I still haven't fixed the link Tyro informed me of.

Will get round to it soon.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Just done the last update before Xmas.

New photo gallery, all our news, Bollywood movie of Canberra, church organ solo by yours truly, animated "heavy metal" Xmas greeting card to you all.

No charge for access.

(Link Tyro noted as bust is yet to be changed, I'll do it soon.)

Gob

Post by Gob »

Just done the post-Xmas/ new year update to the website if anyone is interested, the usual crap, plus more (of the usual crap)

Haven't fixed that link yet, will do it soon.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Done the latest update, tales from our trip, lots of the usual crap, plus many photos of naked men.

Go on, feed my need for attention, have a look.

Now I've mentioned naked men, I bet you do! ;)

Sean

Post by Sean »

You fixed that link yet?
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?

Gob

Post by Gob »

Errmmmmm... not quite...