Smileys n stuff

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
Reality Bytes

Smileys n stuff

Post by Reality Bytes »

I have been playing round with the smileys again and in doing so fixed the big gap between the bottom of the posting box and the submit button :D It should be fixed in both skins.

Smileys box on the posting page now has a link saying "view more smileys" clicking that opens a pop up window with even more smileys in - there are TWO pages of the extra smileys it's easier to see that in the pro silver skin as the contrast between the colours in absolution isn't good however the link to page 2 is below the last line of smileys in the pop up box.

I AM looking for a fix to see if we can get all the additional smileys onto one scrollable pop up box page so we'll just have to live with the 2 pages for now - if you have a favourite smiley thats missing let me know and I'll see if I can add it for you :ty:

And just because it's MY fave smiley ever ......

:spanish:
If you can keep your head while those around you are losing theirs, you may have misjudged the situation.

@meric@nwom@n

Re: Smileys n stuff

Post by @meric@nwom@n »

Muchos graciarse!

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

:D

Is absolutely bootifool!

Thank you.
Bah!

Gob

Post by Gob »

Well done, and many thanks :)
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Daisy

Post by Daisy »

Cheers RB

I love this one!

:offs:

loCAtek

Post by loCAtek »

ThX U!

I wasn't gonna say anything, but I found that boobie flashing smiley distracting. (Was it just me?) I'd be trying to craft an exquisite hand-made post, and my eye would be drawn to the movement ...not the tatas, I don't swing that way. It was very hard to ignore!

Rick

Post by Rick »

You are soooo very nice.

Thank You...
Sometimes it seems as though one has to cross the line just to figger out where it is

Timster

Post by Timster »

Timster wrote:I have a full arsenal of smilies that Plan B does not have. I am not suggesting that this arsenal should be allowed into the hands of neophytes by any means.

However. There are 3 that I think would compliment what is already here and should be added to the menu.

If for no other reason than to enable a way for the general 'populance' (nudge wink) to respond to my posts'.

(edited for spelling and grammar)
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-

Timster

Post by Timster »

No need to thank me. It is the very least I could do. Really. 8-)
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Timster! You've surfaced.
Bah!