Tea bag trauma

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
rubato

Re: Tea bag trauma

Post by rubato »

Drink coffee, it's better for you. Caffeine is better than theophylline.

yrs,
rubato

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

rubato wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:12 am
Drink coffee, it's better for you. Caffeine is better than theophylline.

yrs,
rubato
Do your research; theophylline is only present in trace amounts in tea, far below a therapeutic dose.

Tea has loads of clinical research supporting it as a very healthy addition to a regular diet. My habit has resulted in significantly reduced inflammation and tea doesn’t give me any of the heartburn I suffered from coffee. I also prefer the lower caffeine levels of my tea. And it’s prettier!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

rubato

Post by rubato »

Oh look, 'tiresome girl' just showed up with facts meaningless to the conversation again. But no one made any reference to the relative doses of theophylline in tea, No one. Tiresome girl. How's that law career doing? Still having trouble with relevance?

Go "Tiresome girl" There are still a few people you can kill with boredom.

yrs,
rubato
Last edited by rubato on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

rubato

Post by rubato »

Theobromine is good too. but why would you drink nasty tannic tea when you can eat lovely dark chocolate instead?

yrs,
rubato

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

rubato wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:33 am
Oh look, 'tiresome girl' just showed up with facts meaningless to the conversation again. But no one made any reference to the relative doses of theophylline in tea, No one. Tiresome girl. How's that law career doing? Still having trouble with relevance?

Go "Tiresome girl" There are still a few people you can kill with boredom.

yrs,
rubato
You addressed me and raised the topic, I replied. This attack either reveals your brain has rotted in your absence, or you’re just the same old cunt you always were. :roll:

Thanks for the reminder that you have nothing to say worth spending any of my remaining minutes of life on.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

eddieq

Post by eddieq »

May I suggest some Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea?