Premier finish

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
Gob

Premier finish

Post by Gob »

Premier League standings

Chelsea

Man City

Arsenal

Man United

Liverpool

Tottenham

Southampton

Swansea City

West Ham

Stoke City

Everton

Crystal Palace

West Brom

Aston Villa

Newcastle

Hull City

Leicester City

Sunderland

QPR

Burnley FC
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Long Run

Re: Premier finish

Post by Long Run »

What club is your favourite? I like Arsenal only because I was in Victoria Station when they won the league and their crazed fans starting running in screaming "Arsenal" at the top of their lungs. Was glad to make it to my hotel room (better than the Birmingham Brittania). I bet the Chelsea faithful are more civilized.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Don't really have one, not a soccer fan, Swansea, out of parochialism alone, if I was pushed. Meade and Sean, and Daisy and R-B may be along soon though :D
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I'm a bit fond of f-ing Totten f-ing ham f-ing Hot f-ing spur. Stupid heifers. Man City there for the taking today but nooooo.....a f-ing 0-1 loss.

The sickening thing is this means we have to support Arse 'n-all and their frog manager, Arse Wanker in the FA Cup final so the European qualifying line goes down to 7th place. Lord I hate Arsenal.

And Chelsea.

And Man Utd

Who else is there? I hate them too
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Gee Meade, you really don't like people, do you? :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage

Reality Bytes

Post by Reality Bytes »

Grew up going to all the City games with my parents though Arsenal was my preferred team lol nowadays I prefer egg chasers :ok
If you can keep your head while those around you are losing theirs, you may have misjudged the situation.

wesw

Post by wesw »

oh my goodness. I think that I m a Cardiff fan....

no one does irreverence like the british....

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

That's cute...

I like the bit where they've got the little kids punching their palms... :)
ImageImageImage

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Lord Jim wrote:
Gee Meade, you really don't like people, do you? :mrgreen:
Dammit Jim, Arsenal aren't people! People are too decent to have perpetated THIS:

Two of the non-humans in that team photo walked into a barber shop where I was getting my hair cut - George Graham and Bob McNab. I never went to that barber again.

All other fans sang to the same tune:
"F*** off Arsenal
We hate to say that name.
You're the biggest load of bastards*
in the game"

*sometimes "wankers"
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Daisy

Post by Daisy »

I prefer rugby league. But at a push I'm probably a Man City fan as they're closest to my hometown.

But then Jose Mourinho is a DILF ... so I'd watch a Chelsea game just for a glimpse of him.