I have found a unicorn!

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
Jarlaxle

I have found a unicorn!

Post by Jarlaxle »

Seriously, I think I might have. I have found waterproof motorcycle luggage (tank, tail, and pillon bags, soft saddle bags, and small dirt-bike mini-bags) that is not made in China. Not only that, it is actually made in the United States. :clap: Yes, Wolfman Motorcycle Luggage makes all their products in Colorado. :ok :ok

RayThom

I have found a unicon!

Post by RayThom »

Jarlaxle wrote:Seriously, I think I might have. I have found waterproof motorcycle luggage (tank, tail, and pillon bags, soft saddle bags, and small dirt-bike mini-bags) that is not made in China. Not only that, it is actually made in the United States. :clap: Yes, Wolfman Motorcycle Luggage makes all their products in Colorado. :ok :ok
Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy less expensive bags and stay out of the rain?
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Re: I have found a unicorn!

Post by Econoline »

Well, yeah...but rain has a well-known habit of ignoring the best-laid plans of mice and motorcyclists.
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

No kidding.

MG McAnick

Post by MG McAnick »

Three of my BMWs have removable hard cases, two saddle bags and a top case often referred to as a trunk. I simply unlatch them to carry them into a place of lodging. They are waterproof. The fourth has waterproof hard cases that don't come off easily. It has heavily made, fitted, German canvas duffel bags that come out of the cases to carry inside. No need for Wolfman from Colorado or XERF/B.

On another note, I friend dropped by this morning to show me his brand new Harley. 36 miles. So far, so good. All black, Road Glide. Since he knows Harleys, he opted for a six year bumper to bumper warranty. (I didn't see any bumpers on the bike, so the warranty may not be worth the paper it's printed on.) He traded in his similar 2014 model as it had developed low oil pressure issues with 17,000 well maintained miles.

For those who don't remember, or never saw American Grafitti see: http://www.modestoradiomuseum.org/wolfm ... sters.html
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

My Sporty has hard panniers, but they're not that big.

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God