I want to talk about sex. A TMI thread.

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
Burning Petard

Re: I want to talk about sex. A TMI thread.

Post by Burning Petard »

Arthur Godfrey!? Boy does that name ring some memory buzzers. Snailgate

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

I think he recently died, but I wonder what memories Julius LaRosa had of Arthur.

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

Big RR wrote:I think he recently died, but I wonder what memories Julius LaRosa had of Arthur.
Authur Godfrey died in 1983, Julius LaRosa in 2016.

I saw Julius LaRosa and Elvis Presley on the same billing at the old Philadelphia Convention Center back in '55 -- emceed by Stan Lee Broza who was the host of WCAU's Horn and Hardart Children's Hour.

The excitement was palpable.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

wesw

Post by wesw »

man, I know what you mean.

but I really depends on how your bodies fit together.....

some girls fit and some don t..., big or small.

I like small girls as I am a lanky fella....

but I ve been with a german girl for 17 yrs now....

you knock a girl up......

but maybe the best, well second best, sex I evr had was with a girl who was definitely pleasantly plump.....

oh my god..., she used to bite her lip and gush like a running river...., her clit was the size of my pinky finger.....

so...., don t knock it til you try it....

I shoulda married that girl.....

I think that your best bet is to stop with the modern crap. look around you.

go to a local diner for breakfast. put your datson up on jackstands in the front yard, and do something useful to it. if any girl gives you and your truck a second glance, strike up a conversation about cars.

look in your everyday life.

the laundrymat was always great for me......

the store.....

I don t know about you, but I ve worked in loud places , and used loud tools for most of my life.

concerts are a thing of my past....

...but a few good songs on the jukebox can get you laid....

I have chicks hit on me at the local bar all the time.

I eventually tell them that I m taken.... 8-)

I wouldn t recommend the bar tho..., unless you are a daytime guy, then maybe....

but no...

the bar is ok to get laid, but you might end up stuck with the girl

church is better.

p.s.- and no, holly was not from the bar...., I picked her up at the local deli when she was but a lass....

she is now a respected, and respectable, librarian, thank you very much.

datsunaholic

Post by datsunaholic »

I'm thinking Datsuns on jackstands is only good for attracting code enforcement officers. Besides, I drive mine. All the Datsun girls I know are taken. Or like the same kind of women I do...
Death is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Piss or get off the pot, Datsun.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

datsunaholic

Post by datsunaholic »

That doesn't help, just makes me defensive. I don't like feeling defensive. I don't like being told I'm doing something wrong without being told WHAT I'm doing wrong, or how to fix it. I only know that I don't know what I apparently need to know. I'm missing some key element and I not only don't know what it is, I don't know where to find out what it is.

Sure, I got myself into this state. I don't blame anyone. I guess I was just waiting to meet that one woman who was forward enough to take the reigns and ask. I've resigned myself to the fact, that won't happen. And when I'm feeling in the dumps like I am tonight , sometimes I wish I didn't care. That the desire would just go away.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

datsunaholic wrote:Yeah, a sex doll was never an option.
Never say 'never', datsun. Sex dolls have come a long way from the 'vinyl-air-mattress-with-a-face-drawn-on-it' stage.
In fact, check out what our neighbors to the north have 'cum' up with....
First Sex Doll Brothel Set to Open in North America

The first sex doll brothel is set to open in North America.

Six man-made silicone sex dolls will ‘provide’ sexual services at Aura Dolls in Toronto.

The firm say their aim is to fulfil (sic) sexual desires “without the many restrictions and limitations that a real partner may come with”.

The brothel, which is scheduled to open on September 8, have a selection of six synthetic dolls, which they describe as “exotic girls to cater to everyone’s choice of beauty”.

Claire Lee, a spokesperson for Aura Dolls, said: “We tried really hard to try to cater to every single standard of beauty, we have different ethnicity, different eye colours, different hair colour.”

Lee added that the dolls were washed between client appointments using a “three-step routine” and use of condoms while penetrating the silicone dolls was still “highly recommended”.

A half hour slot with a doll will cost $80 (about $62 US), or 30 minutes with two dolls costs $120 (around $93 US).
more
I can just imagine the conversation at the border....
  • Bored Customs Officer: "Purpose of your visit to Canada?"
    Horny American Tourist: "I'm gonna go to Toronto and f*** a sex doll."
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

wesw

Post by wesw »

....now a sex robot, who would clean itself up afterwards...., and then do the dishes...., now that might be something.......

...some nice memory foam and a good voice chip....

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Wasn't that the android in Cherry 2000?

dales

Post by dales »

BoSoxGal wrote:Piss or get off the pot, Datsun.

Hear, hear........we've had almost 4 pages of Datsun's BLUE BALLS saga.

It's getting tiresome, if you can't get laid, you're the only one who can rectify the problem.

Until then, let us all know if you get lucky.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

wesw

Post by wesw »

yeah Datsun.....

you could always...., "rectify" the problem.........

find a nice guy.......

wesw

Post by wesw »

....self lubricating with hymen regeneration mode......

did cherry 2000 have that.......

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

I don't know if they got into that level of detail, but I would imagine it did.

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

• dales wrote:

It's getting tiresome, if you can't get laid, you're the only one who can rectify the problem.
If someone is asking for help, telling him to shut up not only isn't helpful, it's pretty much the opposite of helpful.

No one here is under any obligation whatsoever to say something just for the sake of saying something, or even to read the posts in this thread if you find it "tiresome." :shrug IMHO.
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I don’t see the words ‘shut up’ in either of the posts you quoted.

I’ve been to plenty of therapy and it happens that encouraging action on desires is, in fact, very often a major tool in the psychotherapist’s toolbox. As far as I can tell, Datsun has wallowed in his anxiety over this issue for approximately 30 years; seems a shame to keep on the same course knowing it will in all likelihood yield the same exact results.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

dales

Post by dales »

Econoline wrote:
  • dales wrote:

If someone is asking for help, telling him to shut up not only isn't helpful, it's pretty much the opposite of helpful.

No one here is under any obligation whatsoever to say something just for the sake of saying something, or even to read the posts in this thread if you find it "tiresome." :shrug IMHO.
It's called "tough love" :nana

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

datsunaholic

Post by datsunaholic »

Econoline wrote: If someone is asking for help, telling him to shut up not only isn't helpful, it's pretty much the opposite of helpful.

That's also one of the reasons many people with mental health issues choose to suffer in silence. As I did for decades. Because people who do not have those issues tell you, "just fix it".

Maybe that works for some people. Doesn't work for me. I can't actually see how it would work with anyone, but since so many people say it I suppose it works sometimes.

I had counselors who tried the "you need to do something about it" route with me. The one who actually gave me examples of things to try... found success. The one who just said I needed to take charge and do something ("something" being as specific as he got) went nowhere. That was for depression, but it's all intertwined.

And yes, I know, I've been given examples of things to try. I haven't dismissed all of them. I actually tried one of them. I didn't work, but I tried.

Gob

Post by Gob »

datsunaholic wrote:
As for "fat" women, there's a limit. I've been celibate this long, and I have never reached the "any port in a storm" stage so I doubt I ever will. .
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

Isn't one of our single female members going to offer to step up to the plate and....lend a hand.....
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”