my new favorite americans....

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
RayThom

my new favorite americans....

Post by RayThom »

wesw seems to be acting out. I bet his prolific use of profanity is due to his emotionally investment in his POS Ford pick 'em up truck. It may have blown a transmission or piston turning it into a rusty front yard planter. Anyway, that's my guess.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Lord Jim

Re: my new favorite americans....

Post by Lord Jim »

wesw wrote:well lord jim is a minty frisco libtard, eh?

he knows fuck all aboot the first fucking amendment, eh?

fucking bootlicking jackboot fucking Nazi.......

oh and fuck you too , B-fucking-P....

hows that for your first fucking amendment,eh?

oh no, fucking chris fucking Cuomo is your idea of fucking liberty?

fuck me for fucks sake, the fucking frenchy ass fucking statue of fucking liberty is fucking puking fucking guts over you fucking libtard fucks...., fuck me for fucking fuck s sake...

fucking fuckity fucking fucks....

Thank you for that thoughtful and well-reasoned response to my complete deconstruction of your bogus attempt to portray yourself as a supporter of the First Amendment, wes...

Your posts have really given me something to think about...

Specifically, the need to devote more public resources to mental health treatment ...
ImageImageImage

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

fucking bootlicking jackboot fucking Nazi.......
Let the record show that while he has whinged repeatedly about people here calling him a "Nazi", (which to the best of my recollection has never happened) it is wes himself who has decided to hurl the smear...

(Much like the way he kept insisting that other people here wanted to start a new "civil war" when he was the only one talking about it...)

Maybe I should be outraged by being made the target of that vile accusation, but frankly it's tough to work up much outrage over the mad rantings of a sad fellow who I've been watching experience a nervous breakdown in real time...

It's also apparent from that, (and other loony sputterings he favored this forum with yesterday) that he has made the same mistake that some others have made over the years...

Wes, you are never going to be able to "hurt" me with a bunch of bullshit insults the way I have pained you with my fact-based analysis, so you might as well quit trying...I understand your being angry and wanting to lash out at me for my effective assaults on your comforting delusions, but it's just not going to ever have the desired affect...

It's just making you look like an even bigger nutcase...
ImageImageImage

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

wesw apparently thinks he is exercising his "First Amendment rights" by being a foul-mouthed (foul-keyboarded?) asshole insulting others on this forum. Which simply demonstrates his complete ignorance of what the U.S. constitution's guarantee is about. But by all means, wesw, you do you.
GAH!

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

" by all means, wesw, you do you."

And you do it so well.

snailgate

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

We'll probably hear from him again in the next couple of days...

He last posted here Friday evening, so his 72 Hour Hold should be up soon...
ImageImageImage

wesw

Post by wesw »

(to be read in a Plymouth, MA accent)

oh...., now you are bitching about insulting people???????

that s why you guys get called fucking cunts....

....and worse..., hypocritical cunts......

blow it out your ass sister.

you exclaimed about the quality of the wit when the pink pussied prick, talked aout the gonnorheaic cunt of my mammy in the hog holler, and now you are worried about insults??????

fucking cunt that you are...., what s fair for the goose is fair for the fucking gander sweetheart. eat yer fucking heart out you fucking wicked dishonest blanking blanker.

:)

wesw

Post by wesw »

....and a fucking commie, I might add....

wesw

Post by wesw »

add bill burr to the list of my favorite americans.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

It was "syphilitic uterus", thank you very much, because (1) I only use words that actually exist, and (2) I never refer to the body part as a cunt, only people who act like it.

And if you re-read what I actually said, it had absolutely nothing to do with your mother, for whom I have some sympathy, seeing as how she would have aborted you, had she had the chance. I can only imagine the despair she carried through life, knowing that you were her contribution to the world. Must have been something like being the mother of David Berkowitz or Ted Bundy or David Koresh.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

you exclaimed about the quality of the wit when the pink pussied prick, talked aout the gonnorheaic cunt of my mammy in the hog holler, and now you are worried about insults
I followed Scooter's link, and scrolled through a couple of pages of follow ups, and I'm not seeing where I (or anyone else) praised his post in question as being particularly "witty"...

But of course lying about what other people have posted is pretty much what you do; it's your super power...

Or maybe your memory is just so shot (from whatever medication or combination of medications you're on) that you simply can't accurately retain anything that's been said...
ImageImageImage

rubato

Post by rubato »

wesw wrote:" ... mammy in the hog holler, ..."

:)

"holler" is a rural colloquialism for a small valley. "Waller" is a colloquialism for a "wallow" and you do find pigs in "Wallers". So your mammy was in a hog waller. Which explains a lot.

I don't think hogs get syphilis but I'll bet your mammy tried.

yrs,
rubato

wesw

Post by wesw »

....no...., the waller was in the holler....,

...do try to keep up....

...anyway..., my new favorite American..., (pronounced..., fav-or-rite,,, long I..., )

is a san fran cisco fellow.
his name is...., A Fisherman s Life.

do check out his youtube channel.

I am so jelly.

wesw

Post by wesw »

I think that he is half Jap..., but don t hold that against him, he is a good guy.

for fuck s sake, the war is over and we white folks don t hold grudges..., perhaps it is our downfall, but I think that it is a strength, life is too short...., you know?

wesw

Post by wesw »

...speaking of which...., you gotta love the frickin Japs, right?

they were some bad-ass fuckers.....

frickin Japs...., you never want to go to war with those fuckers, right?

wesw

Post by wesw »

oh, and jim...., your formidable research skills failed to come p with the goods..., not my fault, perhaps it was another thread.

just ask sue to verify, I have always found her to be honest.

so fuck the fuck off ya far from minty cunt.

do I really have to add a smiley? are you soooo unsophisticated?

....oh and P-the fucking-S......, don t distort my views of the first amendment....., it is so very common to be intellectually dishonest...., you never trumpers just astound me......

(insert eyeroll here) (and smiley face)

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

To be fair Jim you have distorted his views you went and extrapolated logical conclusions from his statements when it’s obvious he doesn’t put that much thought into the shit that he spews.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

wesw

Post by wesw »

I think that the free press would survive with out chris-fucking-Cuomo......

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

not my fault, perhaps it was another thread.
So, your "thinking" is that while no one said any such thing in the actual thread where he made the post, that in some other totally unrelated thread, completely out of the blue, somebody posted something like "Gee that comment Scooter made about inbred morons expelled from their mothers' syphilitic uteruses in another thread sure was witty"...

That's what you're goin' with?

I actually have an alternative theory...

I know it's not as logical and likely as yours, but humor me...

My theory is that you, (probably blinded by your apparent reflexive need to always look like the victim) have completely misremembered what happened with this. (Since Scooter's link proves you completely misremembered what he said, it doesn't seem like much of a stretch that you would also completely misremember the responses to the comment you misremembered.)

your formidable research skills
Yeah I'm good, but I have a limitation you don't have...

You see wes, in order for me to claim that somebody said something I have to be able to prove it, which means they actually have to have said it. (Like the contempt you've posted for the 1st Amendment.)

You on the other hand, are completely unfettered by any such restraint, just merrily going about claiming people said whatever you feel like claiming they said without the slightest evidence that they ever did...(Another way to characterize this practice might be "just making shit up"...)
just ask sue to verify, I have always found her to be honest.
Here's a real good example of that honesty, (and accuracy) right in this here thread:
Sue U wrote:wesw apparently thinks he is exercising his "First Amendment rights" by being a foul-mouthed (foul-keyboarded?) asshole insulting others on this forum. Which simply demonstrates his complete ignorance of what the U.S. constitution's guarantee is about.
ImageImageImage

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

....oh and P-the fucking-S......, don t distort my views of the first amendment.....,
You know wes, back at the Cyber Soap Box there was a feller by the name of Steve, (you may have seen him referenced on this board by myself or others) who used accuse me of "smearing" him when I would post a word-for-word verbatim quote of his along with a link to where he said it, so that people could verify for themselves that it was not taken out of context...

If you don't like the clear and obvious implications of words you have posted, then perhaps you should reconsider what you posted, rather than shooting the messenger :ok
Last edited by Lord Jim on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage