my new favorite americans....

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
wesw

Post by wesw »

wesw

Re: my new favorite americans....

Post by wesw »

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

So much bullshit just to prove a First Amendment freedom.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Constitutional rights which are only respected if they do not make someone uncomfortable (suspicious) are not rights. If takes bullshit to exercise them.

If they did not cause the majority of the community to say "so much bullshit just to prove. . . . " then they would not need to be constitutionally protected; they would be protected by the social practices of the community.

snailgate

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

The asswipe behind the camera sounded Hispanic.  I wonder what he'd have done and/or said if an 'ordinary person', like myself f'rinstance, had come up to him and called him a lazy, tequila-swilling, serape-wearing wetback son of a puta, for starters ... and then claimed the same right of 'free speech'.

Or would he have turned to the cop and insisted that he do something about my language?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

I guess I should be happy that there's at least something about the First Amendment that wes actually likes, since prior to this he's expressed nothing but utter contempt and complete misunderstanding for it...

Apparently he likes it when it involves mouthing off to cops, but when it involves criticizing his Fearful Leader, not so much...

And now here are the five words wes least likes to see me post...

"Let's go to the tape:" ;)

Here's wes demonstrating how much regard he has for the First Amendment as it applies to Freedom of The Press:
wesw wrote:
I think that the 1st Amendment would be just fine, and in fact better served, if some of these Yellow Journalists, and their employers, were left by the wayside.....
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18960&p=256728&hili ... de#p256728

And of course, there's the way he kept tossing out the '"sedition" smear, even when it was shown to him that what he was calling "sedition" was protected speech under the First Amendment:
wesw wrote:they will remember trump as an ass, and his resistance as seditious...., as enemies of liberty..., as fascist.

liberty is not pretty and liberty is not tame.

liberty and free thought and free will are good.

the doj and the dem establishment and obamites are enemies of the above, of The People.

old abe had it right, you can t fool everyone all the time.

your only hope is coup de tat , Have you the balls?

this one is for you jim..., and meade..., and guin...., and RR..., and MG...., and Andy...., and gob..... and others.....
posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&p=261631

So forgive me if I'm less than impressed with this wes-come-lately display of supposed regard for the First Amendment...

Genuine supporters of the First Amendment understand that its protections apply to those who express views they disagree with, (or even find repellent) not just the views they approve of...

Unless he's had some sort of major change of heart from what he has expressed previously, (and there's no indication at this point that he has) that would not be wes...

ETA:
My favorite American:

At the moment he's doing more to try to protect our Constitutional rights than anyone else, by going after the single greatest threat to them...
Last edited by Lord Jim on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Can a knee-jerk liberal be a ditto head? Is it ok for me to say I completely agree with everything Lord Jim posted here in this thread?

Well then I do say it--I totally agree with Lord Jim here.

snailgate.

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

Burning Petard wrote:Can a knee-jerk liberal be a ditto head? Is it ok for me to say I completely agree with everything Lord Jim posted here in this thread?
Well then I do say it--I totally agree with Lord Jim here.
snailgate.
What a knee-jerk liberal... but it's really hard to argue with sound logic.

DITTO
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

wesw

Post by wesw »

well lord jim is a minty frisco libtard, eh?

he knows fuck all aboot the first fucking amendment, eh?

fucking bootlicking jackboot fucking Nazi.......

oh and fuck you too , B-fucking-P....

hows that for your first fucking amendment,eh?

oh no, fucking chris fucking Cuomo is your idea of fucking liberty?

fuck me for fucks sake, the fucking frenchy ass fucking statue of fucking liberty is fucking puking fucking guts over you fucking libtard fucks...., fuck me for fucking fuck s sake...

fucking fuckity fucking fucks....

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Move along folks … nothing of consequence here.

wesw

Post by wesw »

fuckin A right you fuckin fucks...

...listen to the fuckin fuck and mind your own fuckin business, eh?

I got yer first fuckin amendment hangin , eh?

....and if you don t like it I got yer second fuckin amendment right fucking handy , eh?

so go get in yer fuckin drum circle and fuck the fuck off ya fuckin fucks......

go gaze at yer fuckin navels and piss the fuck off, eh?

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

And yet again.

wesw

Post by wesw »

....and the worst fucking part of the whole fucking deal is that that fucking minty ass san Francisco cisco kid, doesn t even fucking know that uncle joe tse fucking tung is ruling his fucking libtard fucking world....

...the clueless fucking fuck.....

he thinks that joe fucking cocaine blow, and mica the fucking rock stand for fuckin liberty, and a fucked up fuck of a "special" fucking counsel have anything to do with the fucking three branches of fucking govt....

...and the fucking cherrie on top of the fucked up fucking fuckshit is that the clueless fuck voted for Hillary fucking crooked Clinton...., and he fucking knows it...., the fucked up fuck.

he will destroy us from the inside like fucking crew chef , but be so purposely fucking dense that he doensn t even have the fucking brains to see that he is a fucking seditious fucking bastard.

well fuck that fucking fuck, I ll see him in fucking hell with all the rest of us fucked up fucks,

frisco ain t heaven , bitch, and you ain t god , so fuck the fuck off you libtard fuck.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

F-bombs galore. So original.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

pussy says what?

yeah fuck the fuck off you irrelevant fucking fuck.

go suck a cock, that s all you are good for you fucking fuck

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

While I can claim without boasting to be something of a prodigy in that respect, my expertise in a far more expansive repertoire is quite well established, thank you very much.

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

pussy says what?

you can suck a cock?

well congratu-fucking-lations you cunty fucking cunt

wesw

Post by wesw »

you fucking fuck..., any asshole with a right fucking hand, or even a left,y can stroke a fucking cock, you big fucking worthless fuck.

use your fucking ass to fucking produce fucking methane and pretend that you are a fucking beefy steer tha t ill be munched on by an ugly American, you fucking over educated , worthless, counselor fucking fuck.

educate yourself , young man, or else end up like this minty fucking fuck

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Your concept of gay sex is pretty limited, and boring. I can recommend some videos that would expand your understanding.

Or you could just ask your wife, I'm sure in her moonlighting down at the truck stop she has engaged in many threeways with guys who were into each other as much or more than her.

-- Author unknown

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

:roll: Wes seems to have just recently discovered the word "fuck"????? :loon
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God