fuckin' andy.....

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
wesw

fuckin' andy.....

Post by wesw »

I was gonna just fuck off for a while, just as a general courtesy to the board, but fuckin'andy actually struck a chord on my soul.....

so I will, just because of my respect for him, give a serious reply to his misunderstanding of my purpose lately (and my possible misrepresentation of my purpose).

there was, and is a purpose that is not at all obvious, I guess, tho joe , surely, as the most intelligent person on the board,, gets.

I won t do this right now tho, because I want to carefully consider (for a change), my words and the way I articulate my thoughts and purposes.

I hope that andy will consider my future offering for the honest, and possibly enlightening, explanation that ihope it will be.

later,

wes

Lord Jim

Re: fuckin' andy.....

Post by Lord Jim »

there was, and is a purpose that is not at all obvious, I guess, tho joe , surely, as the most intelligent person on the board,, gets.
Joe, on behalf of myself and my fellow dim bulbs here, I would like to humbly beseech you (as the most intelligent person on the board) to use your superior intellect to explain for us what wes' "purpose" for posting the garbage he has been posting is...

(I'll be damned if my tiny brain can come up with any purpose at all...)

Thanks.
ImageImageImage

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Hmmm, what could wesw’s posting be about? :shrug :shrug

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Lord Jim wrote:Joe, on behalf of myself and my fellow dim bulbs here, I would like to humbly beseech you (as the most intelligent person on the board) to use your superior intellect to explain for us what wes' "purpose" for posting the garbage he has been posting is...
I'd explain his purpose for posting garbage but the reason is based on psychological, philosophical and pathological ratiocination that only people at my intelligence level could possibly understand. Therefore, I believe that wesw should explain his intentions in his own layman's terms.

No Greater Fool

Post by No Greater Fool »

Joe Guy wrote:
Lord Jim wrote:Joe, on behalf of myself and my fellow dim bulbs here, I would like to humbly beseech you (as the most intelligent person on the board) to use your superior intellect to explain for us what wes' "purpose" for posting the garbage he has been posting is...
I'd explain his purpose for posting garbage but the reason is based on psychological, philosophical and pathological ratiocination that only people at my intelligence level could possibly understand. Therefore, I believe that wesw should explain his intentions in his own layman's terms.
You don't have a clue, do you.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Perhaps wes was looking for a way to be irritating and annoying without having to defend The Indefensible Donald Trump, something he has clearly lost his appetite for doing...
ImageImageImage

wesw

Post by wesw »

geez, andy, I haven t read all of the replies, but I really don t want to deal with the stress of honest discourse that is included, here, with proper debate.

I ll give you the long and short of it, as joe has suggested, in layman s terms......

it is about the brilliance of salt.

the ingenuity, the sacrifice...., the joy of salt.

it is about liberty, manhood and irreverence.

it is about the life and times, and brilliance of working men and libertarians in the truest sense of the word, not the party.

it is about rebellion.

it is about kindness and love.
it is about helping your fellow man.

I think that few of you have checked out the youtube channels that I have suggested of late, most of them Canadian.

you, andy, cannot understand my points and purposes, unless you peruse theses sites at delve just a bit into them...., don t judge them at first glance, they are sublime in their humour and wisdom.

subtle.....

I will provide them again....

first is a new site,..., all American, then I will give you a few more....

all on youtube.

first ...mbest11x

then the farmboys from iowa....

Junkyard digs...., thunderhead289...., , and Dylan McCool.

lastly the funniest and my favorites, the Canadians.....

Ave, zip ties and bias plies, and townpump CNC....

last of the Canadians is danger cat, a true freak, but brilliant and hilarious. SNL should be so funny.

if you delve into these sites a bit, and are willing to allow anything new into your mind, you may, perhaps have some simple understanding of my latest offerings to the board.

keep your schtick on the ice......

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

wesw wrote:I really don t want to deal with the stress of honest discourse
I think we can all understand how stressful it is for you to be honest.

Actually, we know that you find it absolutely impossible to be honest
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

gosh, everyone knows that scooter is wrong, but I ll prove it again (sighs wes)......

scooter, I hate you.

there you go, raw honesty.

wrong again, you commie bastard...

...but hey, at 3 o clock in the morning, a mouth is a mouth, am I right?

:nana

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I wouldn't know, ask your wife's customers.

And we all know that the attention you give me is like the little boy who yanks a girl's pig tails to get her to notice him, so no, no one is buying that you hate me.

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

so, andy, I am going to fuck off for a while now, but I will drop by and see if you respond to this, and maybe I ll reply in return, if you wish.

bicycle.......

wesw

Post by wesw »

ok, so maybe I don t really want to fuck off right now, but I don t really want the WHOLE board to hate me either....

so I ll throw a bone to honesty.....

...there is this Walls workware ad that I really like....

...the truth hurts, but it doesn t make it less true.....

if you watch the youtube sights that I mentioned you will surely see it....

it begins with a cover version of Hendrix s "star spangled banner, and it speakes of the new worker, and shows all of these bad-ass Hispanic looking fellows....

I believe that it is designed to piss off and drive insane the patriarchal, bigoted, Nazi white working man, but it really touches me, and it is true.

we need these fellows who work and grow and exclaim their manhood.

lord let them breed and replace the weak white male that has been brainwashed into servitude to the party.

god help us.......

.....and speaking of incongruous truth.....

we had the boarding house down the the street all transfer to the house next door......

... most of the folks are nice, and I ve introduced myself to most...., but I saw this one mean ass black bitch today, and she was just beating the shit out of her 2-3 yr old son.... the bitch would not even look at me......

I was introducinging my dog to the other girl and her young kid, and all was well....

...and this horrible bitch was fucking squeezing and pinching a nd slugging this little fucking boy, and assuring his future meanness.

fucking bitch, I was waiting for her to ask whati was looking at....

I m gonna tell that bitch.....

I don t give a fuck what people do.

god gave us free will, and we are gonna do what we want to do.

as long as you don t fuck with me or mine I have little problem with you.

lord knows that I am no angel, I can t criticize over drugs or debauchery......

....but I will not tolerate this bitches cruelty.

I almost boiled over today, but the bitch didn t call me out yet.

she will, because I will look at her, and she will speak to me, and I will speak then.

she had better beat that poor boy inside where I can t see it.

there will be conflict soon, and depending on how the men, and the police react, the results may or may not be pleasing.

if they are not pleasing, I will expect help from guin and sue and big RR and any other lawyers out there who have any empathy toward humanity.

fuck scooter.

bye for now, wes.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

So you witnessed a small child being brutally beaten, and you didn't yell at his assailant to stop, you didn't call 911, you didn't record it happening so the authorities had evidence...

Instead, you hoped that the next time that child was being beaten, it would happen where it wouldn't be seen so that the perpetrator could continue getting away with it.

Pathetic.

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

lord, my old lady just got home from sucking dick at the library, and I apprised her of the sitiation, and forewarned her of the coming apacolypse.....(sp)

....and now I have a tear stained face.

something wicked this way comes.

I am nt stoked for the next few days.

wish me well dear readers for I am about to enter the fray of a good fight.

once, dear friends......, once into the breech..... (yeah right, motherfucker, we know that you will ask us to go once more if this shit don t work. we ain t stupid, don t bullshit us.....)

....anyway, wish me liuck.

wesw

Post by wesw »

in real life, in my world, people will kill you. people are hardened and sometimes wicked. some care not for life liberty or humanity. you must tread boldly but carefully, lest you lose all.

people are dangerous in my world.

you must think, you must act prudently.

you see, andy, things are not all black and white.

you gotta laugh.......

wesw

Post by wesw »

... and everyone on that porch knew my feelings, i looked them in their eyes in real time.

i made my point wordlessly, and they averted their gazes because they knew it was wrong.

perhaps this bitch will come to jesus, but i doubt it.

i fear that there will be a reckoning.

she is aware of me, and my notice of her actions.

she has another chance, as we all deserve, but i will speak, and, if necessary, act.

fuck me.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

So not just you, but a passel of your neighbours just stood there and did nothing. What a haven of good Christian souls you inhabit.

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

anyway andy, don t let the detritus of the thread, and of life, distract you from the lubetube sites I mentioned earlier.

if you delve deeper than the superficial , you will surely glean some of my ideology, and I think that you will comprehend it.

joe isn t the only smart one here......

....he is a keen observer of men, but you too are a man of the highest order.

heed my recommendations and benefit from my experience!!!!!

huzzah!!!!!!

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

"For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing." -- Simon Wiesenthal

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

I think that andy is just waiting for me to shut the fuck up....

...good luck with that , mate.....

unless I get back on the crack, then it is all "ooh that smell" you feelin' me?

no, f course you are not...., you are not American, you never blasted Lynyrd Skynyrd til the wee hours.....

...ask jim, he knows.....