New Road Sign Approved

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

New Road Sign Approved

Post by Bicycle Bill »

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

rubato

Re: New Road Sign Approved

Post by rubato »

Very good!

yrs,
rubato

RayThom

New Road Sign Approved

Post by RayThom »

If one of these zombies is close enough at a cross walk or intersection I honk the car horn to wake them up.

Often the reaction is priceless.

Must. Have. Friends.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Way better with a truck air horn...

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I hope that's a joke because a) you shouldn't be using your air horn in town, and b) blasting an air horn that close to people in a crosswalk could actually permanently damage their hearing.

Play nice!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

My air horn isn't anything special (and the regular horn is squeaky-toy embarrassing)...I only use it when someone stops in the middle of the crosswalk for no reason.

My uncle thinks he made a guy crap his pants in Pittsburgh. The guy crossed halfway...answered his cell phone (a novelty at the time), and started talking in the middle of the road. Several people and my uncle honking regular horns got no result...so my uncle pulled the air horn wire. His Kenworth had three air horns. Three locomotive air horns. Fed by two dedicated air tanks (scavenged from junk trailers) and large-diameter air lines. The guy jumped so high he fell on his ass.

Note to self: get a Stebel Nautilus for my bike.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I had one of those 'portable' boat horns powered by a small compressed gas can on my commuter bicycle. The got attention from car drivers right-turning in front of me.

snailgate.