Not Looking Forward To Lunch Today...

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
rubato

Re: Not Looking Forward To Lunch Today...

Post by rubato »

Postby Gob » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:56 am

rubato wrote:

God you are stupid. Veganism and Vegetarianism are not the same.

No one said they were...
( except you, above)
Most of my family have been Ovo-lactose vegetarians for 3 generations except when they lived in Ethiopia where it would have been too difficult to maintain. It is part of the reason that they (Seventh-Day-Adventists) are one of the two longest-lived groups on earth.

Yet still you ridicule the practice Asperger's boy, what a self-hating fool you are
I have never ridiculed them for it. Purely the opposite. Vegetarianism has long been proven to be a healthier diet. I am quite proud of them and have said so. They are vegetarians for indirectly religious reasons. They do not believe killing animals is immoral they believe that god commands them to treat their bodies as temples of god, thus they strive to eat a healthy diet, forbid smoking and drinking, and exercise. They keep Kosher for a directly religious reason: because god commands it in scripture. I don't know what the current statistics are but about 60% of SDAers are vegetarian with the remainder eating less meat then the average.

You would be better off and look less foolish just admitting that your former belief is veganism was wrong rather than relieving your bile by trying to put it on others. very infra-dig
yrs,
rubato

rubato

Post by rubato »

rubato wrote:Re: Not Looking Forward To Lunch Today...

Postby Gob » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:56 am

rubato wrote:

God you are stupid. Veganism and Vegetarianism are not the same.

No one said they were...
( except you, above)
Most of my family have been Ovo-lactose vegetarians for 3 generations except when they lived in Ethiopia where it would have been too difficult to maintain. It is part of the reason that they (Seventh-Day-Adventists) are one of the two longest-lived groups on earth.

Yet still you ridicule the practice Asperger's boy, what a self-hating fool you are
I have never ridiculed them for it. Purely the opposite. Vegetarianism has long been proven to be a healthier diet. I am quite proud of them and have said so. They are vegetarians for indirectly religious reasons. They do not believe killing animals is immoral they believe that god commands them to treat their bodies as temples of god, thus they strive to eat a healthy diet, forbid smoking and drinking, and exercise. They keep Kosher for a directly religious reason: because god commands it in scripture. I don't know what the current statistics are but about 60% of SDAers are vegetarian with the remainder eating less meat then the average.

You would be better off and look less foolish just admitting that your former belief is veganism was wrong rather than relieving your bile by trying to put it on others. very infra-dig
yrs,
rubato
the formatting is something of a mashup, sorry about that.