Former male model makes good

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
wesw

Re: Former male model makes good

Post by wesw »

I wasn t g0ing t0 say anything, but since rube br0ke the ice....

he is rather ugly isn t he?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

TPFKA@W wrote:If someone can be arsed to do so, please explain to me wtf is fantasy football? I have heard it mentioned many times over the years but as I detest football I have never paid close attention, or really any attention whatsoever. TIA.
You rang? Arse here. Ignore these other fools - this fantasy "football" that Magnus is leading in = not American Football but real foot (kick) ball (round thing). The game that came first.

The johnny-come-lately game (one more for the dense) is American Football. To distinguish it from real football.

Got it?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

You're talking about Association football, better known as soccer, to distinguish it from real football. :nana

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
TPFKA@W wrote:If someone can be arsed to do so, please explain to me wtf is fantasy football? I have heard it mentioned many times over the years but as I detest football I have never paid close attention, or really any attention whatsoever. TIA.
You rang? Arse here. Ignore these other fools - this fantasy "football" that Magnus is leading in = not American Football but real foot (kick) ball (round thing). The game that came first.

The johnny-come-lately game (one more for the dense) is American Football. To distinguish it from real football.

Got it?
Let's play house. You be the door and I'll slam you.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

:shock: "slam"? And there was I thinking you hate American football because of da violins!
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

As both of you know,

GAH!

RayThom

Former male model makes good

Post by RayThom »

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.”