Rogue River Blue Cheese

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
MajGenl.Meade

Re: Rogue River Blue Cheese

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Venezuelan Beaver Cheese
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

Not *today*, sir, no.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

Humboldt fog is delicious. My local Whole Foods also sells a truffled gouda which I adore.

Hmmmmm cheese, Gromit! :mrgreen:
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Gob

Post by Gob »

We have a local gouda producer who makes the most wonderful truffle, and Cumin, gouda.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Guinevere wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:31 pm
Humboldt fog is delicious. My local Whole Foods also sells a truffled gouda which I adore.

Hmmmmm cheese, Gromit! :mrgreen:
Humboldt Fog was regularly featured on the cheese plate at a local taverna we used to frequent in the Before-Times. Terrific stuff. Oh for a night out and a cheese plate!
GAH!

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

Yes please. Will meet you there, if we can get to the after-times.

That’s to both of youse. God I want to travel.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Gob are you officially allowed to eat cheese again, or is this a case of when the cat’s away the mice will play?
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Gob in the good old days

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »