How about them Chiefs?!!

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
ex-khobar Andy

How about them Chiefs?!!

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Trump of course believes that the Kansas City Chiefs are based in Kansas. An easy mistake to make for a stable genius. I wonder if his Secretary of State - Mike Pompeo, from Wichita KS - put him right. Pompeo is famous for accusing a reporter of not being able to find Ukraine on a map.

Regardless:

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Re: How about them Chiefs?!!

Post by Econoline »

Here comes Mister Sharpie!

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

This is one that just fires up his base - because really, there are many millions of Americans who would also make this mistake.

In the past we’d expect better from a president, but this is the now. Sad. Bigly.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

As long as he's relabeled Missouri as Kansas, maybe his next act will be to rename the District of Columbia as the District of Corruption.  They won't even have to change the initials on all the signs and paperwork!
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Was a tough fourth quarter to watch, but K.C. played exceptional on both sides to come back and win it. May have the best NFL team this year, but KC barbecue still trails Carolina, Texas or any number of other styles.