On The Dark Side

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
RayThom

On The Dark Side

Post by RayThom »

A study into malevolent behaviors. Hey, we can't be sweetness and light all of the time, right?

The Dark Core of Personality
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the- ... ket-newtab
"The more you are in strong agreement with multiple items on this scale, the higher the likelihood you would score high on the Darren-factor. If you are in strong agreement with just one item on this scale, I wouldn't be so confident that you would score high on the D-factor. However, if you are in extremely strong agreement on many of these items, there's a high likelihood that you would indeed score high on the D-factor (ie, you're a humongous asshole, objectively measured):

The Dark Core Scale

1. It is hard to get ahead without cutting corners here and there.
2. I like to use clever manipulation to get my way.
3. People who get mistreated have usually done something to bring it on themselves.
4. I know that I am special because everyone keeps telling me so.
5. I honestly feel I'm just more deserving than others.
6. I'll say anything to get what I want.
7. Hurting people would be exciting.
8. I try to make sure others know about my successes.
9. It is sometimes worth a little suffering on my part to see others receive the punishment they deserve.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

dales

Re: On The Dark Side

Post by dales »

Dump would ace this.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Darren

Post by Darren »

One of the perquisites for unaccompanied access to some power plants is taking the MMPI test to weed out the untrustworthy. I've been told it has also been used to determine if individuals have the aggressive personality needed for police work.

After looking at my results, I passed btw, the psychologist suggested I become a Catholic priest. Back then I laughed. Now I wouldn't given the pedophile fiasco.
Thank you RBG wherever you are!

RayThom

On The Dark Side

Post by RayThom »

Darren wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 1:17 pm
One of the perquisites for unaccompanied access to some power plants is taking the MMPI test to weed out the untrustworthy. I've been told it has also been used to determine if individuals have the aggressive personality needed for police work.

After looking at my results, I passed btw, the psychologist suggested I become a Catholic priest. Back then I laughed. Now I wouldn't given the pedophile fiasco.
Darren, I'm not sure about your word usage.

You probably meant to write fellatio, right?

That explains a lot.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

I thought this was an ode to the faux boss: