No big tits for you Yanks!

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
Gob

No big tits for you Yanks!

Post by Gob »

An advert for plus-size bras has been banned on American television because it is thought to be too raunchy for viewers.

Network executives pulled the commercial starring full-figured model Ashley Graham over fears that it was revealing just too much cleavage. Plus-size lingerie firm Lane Bryant was planning to air the advert this week during a break in Dancing With The Stars. But ABC network chiefs refused to screen it, sparking claims that they were discriminating against larger models.

A source at Lane Bryant said: 'The cleavage of the plus-size model, they said, was excessive, and we don't think that's the case.

'Our new commercials represent the sensuality of the curvy woman who has more to show the world than the typical waif-like lingerie model. 'What we didn't know was that the networks, which regularly run Victoria's Secret and Playtex advertising on the very shows from which we're restricted, would object to a different view of beauty.'

A Fox spokesman insisted: 'We didn't treat them any differently than Victoria's Secret.'

ABC declined to comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... an-TV.html
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

The Hen

Re: No big tits for you Yanks!

Post by The Hen »

It's a bit hard to not have excessive cleavage when you have large tits (I would imagine).

I think the shots are a tad cheesy, but not offensive at all.
Bah!

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I call bullshit. Why should the well-endowed be discriminated against? Those VS ads are exactly the same, but with skinny, ABC-cup models. :x
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Gob

Post by Gob »

On behalf of the men here I would like to add my support for more lingerie adverts featuring young ladies like the one above, and less stick insects...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Miles

Post by Miles »

Gob wrote:On behalf of the men here I would like to add my support for more lingerie adverts featuring young ladies like the one above, and less stick insects...
Strop old son I am in complete agreement with you.......... :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)
I expect to go straight to hell...........at least I won't have to spend time making new friends.

SisterMaryFellatio

Post by SisterMaryFellatio »

BASTARDS!!!

How many times do do I have to sue for copyright infringement!!! They keep using my body shots with out my friggin permission!

Gob

Post by Gob »

We want proof!

Miles

Post by Miles »

Gob wrote:We want proof!

Pictures, pictures, lots of pictures.......... :D :D :D
I expect to go straight to hell...........at least I won't have to spend time making new friends.

dales

Post by dales »

I don't like big teats. :nana

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Gob

Post by Gob »

Me neither, but the girl pictured is very easy on the eye, and, I should imagine, would be fun to bed.

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

The black bustier isn't really flattering to her shape, but otherwise, I agree with Gob.