Wedding bells are ringing

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
Gob

Re: Wedding bells are ringing

Post by Gob »

Thanks both.

Just like my daughter's crowd, I found the friends of the happy couple who there, just plain boring. There were 40 or more kids aged 20-30, some straight, some gay, some lesbian, one thinking of transitioning, ( I suggested we handed out badges marked (B) and (G) just so we knew who was was gender.) But no one got pissed and threw up in a corner, no one did a pill and a couple of lines and freaky danced, no big split ups or fights, and no one chatted me up!! Bah, kids these days don't know how to party!!!

I mentioned this to my godson, his reply; "Most of my friends are the tamed bunch of people you'll ever meet haha! At university, instead of going out, we would stay in to drink cups of tea and play board games." Reminded me of the Hatch's crew, they had free reign of our house one evening, but the most outlandish thing they did was order a takeaway to be delivered, and played scrabble.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

eddieq

Post by eddieq »

Congratulations again! I wish them many years of happiness

Gob

Post by Gob »

Thanks mate!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

IMG_2148x.jpg

MGMcAnick

Post by MGMcAnick »

I always thought braces was a rather silly name for whatever, whichever side of the pond you're on. I've been known to have both, although not at the same stage of life.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

rubato

Post by rubato »

great shots of the gravedigger and phlebotamist.

love weddings however unpromising.

yrs rubato

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

MGMcAnick wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:23 am
I always thought braces was a rather silly name for whatever, whichever side of the pond you're on. I've been known to have both, although not at the same stage of life.
You think that's silly?  How about 'galluses', which also refers to these contrivances?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?