156 mph in a 65 limit

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
MajGenl.Meade

Re: 156 mph in a 65 limit

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:13 pm
Don’t you feel sad when a God falls From power? Of course, he may not be convicted. I will be interested in seeing what the defense will be. Hopefully, we will know the outcome. Since he is black, the national mews may not cover it. But if the driver had been white, it would be a racist attack.
The language you used above [Since he is black, the national mews may not cover it. But if the driver had been white, it would be a racist attack] is racist language. Your intent is not material; your words are.

The national "mews" has been all over this story from the start. No one is in any doubt of the perpetrator's skin tone. His was a not a racist attack - it was reckless, careless, homicidally dangerous driving. His race and the race of the dead woman is irrelevant to the event and to the reporting. The dog's ethnicity may be important but I doubt it.

Had the driver been white, it would still not be a "racist attack". Your intent (above) is not to have a debate, with evidence, of a bias in reporting. It is to spill more word-soup revealing your pathological need to use the words "black" and "white" in a negative and irrational manner. As usual.

Regarding attacks on Asian-Americans in California, how odd that you offer a story from the media to show that the media doesn't report the story. But, nice try at deflecting attention from your whistling.

Which given the "mews" I suppose may be intended for cats rather than dogs? :shrug
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Big RR

Re: 156 mph in a 65 limit

Post by Big RR »

And, FWIW, at that speed, he was in no position to even glimpse the race of the woman driving the car he plowed into. It isn't like he was driving by at 150+ mph, saw a white woman, hit the brakes and stopped for a while to let her get ahead, and then road up and smashed into her car at high speed. It didn't happen.