Kickstarter — or Jumpstarter?

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Kickstarter — or Jumpstarter?

Post by Bicycle Bill »

What is this?

This is something called the "Vesper 2".  Billed as a 'clitoral stimulator', it is a sleek little personal vibrator that is worn, like a pendent, around the neck

when not being used for its intended purpose.  Waterproof, USB-rechargeable, comes in 24-k goldplate, black, or rose gold, and costs roughly seventy bucks (w/o 'travel pouch' or USB cord).  One can even get it engraved with a special message to its recipient, if so desired...
(as an aside ... whoever chose the inscription on the middle one in the above picture — "for times when you are without me" — must have a pretty high opinion of themself, I would say)

I don't know when this Kickstarter went live, but the project has already reached 6x its intended goal of $25K — and there are still nine days to go.

Now you can call me a bit of a prude, but I'm not so innocent or out-of-touch as to be unaware that there are and always have been devices like this out there...  Yet somehow I feel that wearing a sex toy around one's neck is just a little out of place, if not downright crass.  Maybe I'm alone in this, maybe not ... but as a guy, I'd hate to be talking to some lady who's wearing one of these, compliment her on it (it IS rather attractive, in a minimalistic way), and be told that, "Oh, yeah, that's my vibrator...  I never go anywhere without it."
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Big RR

Re: Kickstarter — or Jumpstarter?

Post by Big RR »

Personally, I think that would more intrigue me than bother me.

MajGenl.Meade

Re: Kickstarter — or Jumpstarter?

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

This information is timely. I found one of these in an aeroplane toilet recently. For some reason, my dog was not responding no matter how hard I blew the thing
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts