Is it all you can eat?

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
Scooter

Is it all you can eat?

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

MajGenl.Meade

Re: Is it all you can eat?

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

That's disgusting.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

COMPANY INFORMATION | BATU Kombucha will open the Glory Hole restaurant 'Satan's Anus' on Thursday 12 May from 4 p.m. in the Red Light District in Amsterdam in honor of two new limited edition flavors. Brave visitors taste the culinary delights of chef Freek van Noortwijk 'blind' through a hole in the wall, which are based on the new kombucha flavors. The first new flavor is made with the rare Asian citrus fruit Buddha's Hand and the other limited edition with the hottest pepper in the world, Carolina Reaper pepper, also known as Satan's Anus.

On the Red Light District in Amsterdam, the one-day Culinary Glory Hole restaurant opens its doors from 4 to 8 p.m. People are challenged to push their culinary boundaries and taste special flavors. Both the way of eating and the kombucha flavors are exciting and take some courage to actually taste it.

Top chef behind the Glory Hole

Top chef Freek van Noortwijk surprises the guests behind the Glory Hole with culinary delights that match the limited flavors of kombuchas. In order to create an intimate setting, only two people can enter the tendon room at a time at Achtzijde Achterburgwal 19 to fully enjoy the chef's tasting with the hottest pepper in the world and the rare Asian citrus fruit. Van Noortwijk explains: “I like adventurous cooking. I was positively surprised by the creative flavors of BATU. Nice to be able to express my creativity in the dishes based on the new kombuchas”.

Courage is rewarded

With the world's first Culinary Glory Hole restaurant, BATU challenges people and encourages them to try more flavors. Eric Wewerinke, co-founder of BATU explains: “As children we used to play the game 'close your eyes, open your mouth'. Then you were surprised with something delicious. The Culinary Glory Hole is the bold adult version. When people show courage, they are rewarded with rich taste sensations. That is exactly the case with these limited flavors of kombucha.”

Pay with your judgment

In order to lower the threshold, no entrance or dinner price is asked, but a judgment. Anyone can sign up for the Culinary Glory Hole restaurant by sending an email to info@batukombucha.com. The winners of the draw will be announced on Wednesday 11 May.
Interesting!

Some folks have such filthy minds. Usually they are religious folks, too! :nana
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 8:56 pm
Some folks have such filthy minds. Usually they are religious folks, too! :nana
I didn't realize Scooter was religious! Wow!

Peppers or penises, it's still disgusting. But the sophomores are in the house.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

That photo looks like an entrance into a den of iniquity.

Is this the exit?....

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Scooter wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 8:21 pm
Is it all you can eat?
Owner, throwing out patron: "And that's all you can eat!"
GAH!

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Then there's this place:

Not sure exactly what they would be worshipping when down on their knees.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

'Glory hole' used to be a jocular term for a cupboard, often under the stairs, where you kept stuff which might come in useful one day but was too good to throw out. Scottish mainly, IIRC.

rubato

Post by rubato »

I’m embarrassed to admit that any business using the phrase satans anus will make me laugh.

Jeezus I just did again.