Girls on tour

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
Crackpot

Re: Girls on tour

Post by Crackpot »

your point?
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Gob

Post by Gob »

No point really C-P, just a fun clip on topic.

The kid probably climbs harder grades than I do :lol:
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Third grade, right? :lol:
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

rubato

Post by rubato »

loCAtek wrote:So, why isn't that practice allowed at any indoor climbing ranges?

...I mean, you think those folks who run those things know anything about safe conditions?

"Safe from hyenic tort lawyers" is not the same as "safe from physical injury".

yrs,
rubato

Gob

Post by Gob »

I know she forgot the obligatory baby, but Jude Spanken is SUCH a wonderful name!

(Not to mention a bird, doing E6 onsight!?!?)
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Lord Jim wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:52 pm
The consequence of nude climbing?
More like the consequences of landing too many time on her head.

The woman is a reckless moron; (the kid doesn't even have a helmet) who's apparently more interested in showing off than she is about her own child's safety.
"The route I was climbing with Ffion [at Three Cliffs], there was no risk of any rock fall. I knew 100% it was safe."
What utter BS; there's "100% safe" way to climb up the side of cliff without anything that firmly connects you to the surface; let alone with a toddler strapped to your back.... :roll:
I'm pretty confident of my own competence.
That's a shame, because you're certainly not entitled to be; the facts indicate otherwise.

This idiot should receive a visit from the authorities warning her that if she engages in this sort of reckless child endangerment again she will face arrest and the loss of her child.

Hell, a very good case could be made tossing her in the clink and raking her child right now based on what she's been photographed doing and what she's admitted to, but I guess I'm just an old softie.
she never does anything which would put Ffion at risk
:loon
That brought back some memories. I am no rock climber by any stretch of the imagination; but I've been up the formation after which Three Cliffs Bay is named. I learned how to climb and belay on a rope on that cliff. Rock climbers have a code: three points of contact and no knees. Cavers (spielunkers) of which fraternity I was one, do it in the dark and don't give a shit how you get up a piece of rock so long as you can keep your cigarettes dry.

This ancient thread was mentioned in another in the 'News' forum.

Gob

Post by Gob »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:02 pm

That brought back some memories. I am no rock climber by any stretch of the imagination; but I've been up the formation after which Three Cliffs Bay is named. I learned how to climb and belay on a rope on that cliff. Rock climbers have a code: three points of contact and no knees. Cavers (spielunkers) of which fraternity I was one, do it in the dark and don't give a shit how you get up a piece of rock so long as you can keep your cigarettes dry.

This ancient thread was mentioned in another in the 'News' forum.
I've done a great deal of climbing on The Three Cliffs, lovely place for an evening solo on a warm day. The Gower is a truly beautiful place.