[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Plan B Forum • View topic - My Beloved Friend In The Lord

My Beloved Friend In The Lord

All things philosophical, related to belief and / or religions of any and all sorts.
Personal philosophy welcomed.

My Beloved Friend In The Lord

Postby RayThom » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:12 am

“I have lived in this world long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time."  
RayThom

Re: My Beloved Friend In The Lord

Postby MajGenl.Meade » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:13 am

Oddly enough, not exactly. I do know a South African, Elizabeth Johnson who has a serious medical condition, controlled currently by medical science. But she lives in Ohio and her husband and 3 children are very much alive. Why not reply to this Elizabeth and see if you can get her to name a bank? I can trot around to the local HQ and let them know of your interest, not to mention principal. :lol:
The world is full of shitty things that should never have happened. Look at Sean Hanitty.
"The Road to Little Dribbling" - Bill Bryson
MajGenl.Meade

Postby BoSoxGal » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Surely Ms. Johnson could find a few good causes in South Africa to which to donate this fortune? :shrug
@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world! ~ Vicente Fox Quesada

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, IMPEACHED by the House of Representatives December 18, 2019.
BoSoxGal

Postby MGMcAnick » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:54 pm

A friend of Doc's.
MGMcAnick

Postby Big RR » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:31 pm

If you give me the cash, I'll write you a check; it fits easier in the coffin.
Big RR

Return to Philosophy and Religion