God's Gift

All things philosophical, related to belief and / or religions of any and all sorts.
Personal philosophy welcomed.
MajGenl.Meade

God's Gift

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

No, not me. Far from it. But look what a fine Christian man is willing to do for the Basotho children who come to our home to study maths, English, social programs and use our wifi to complete various assigned projects. (Should I warn them about the interwebs? I hear there are charlatans out there).
Greetings To You,
my name is Mr Wayne Harris, born and raised in the area of Homer, Cortland County, New York USA I spent the next 23 years working as an electrical engineer before i joined The Society of Saint John the Evangelist, an Episcopal monastery in Cambridge Mass But eventually i came home to New york to take care of my parents in their old age and i currently have a small business in the area of Homer, Recently i have moved to United Kingdom for a course am undergoing, after i won my Power ball Jackpot of $105 Million in October 26th 2017 My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family has agreed to do the will of God.

After winning my Power ball Jackpot of $105 Million in October 26 2017, I promised God that I will do the right thing to his glory by investing 50% of my money to charity in helping humanity start from the first month of 2018.I have picked 8 lucky people from registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list/Google list/Facebook users.

I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of US$2,000,000.00 USD.You must be a God fearing individual, I am a Christian and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe in faith and in truth.

Although we are knowing each other for the first time but I believe our father in heaven has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the Internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list/Google list/Facebook users from which I picked you and 8 others specifically from
Facebook this year 2018.

I want to use this medium to congratulate you for being one of the selected winners to receive the amount US$2,000,000.00 you have been chosen among the 8 lucky winners in this Mid year grant. Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money for source and verification Please you can read more about me by Viewing this:

http://www.megamillions.com/winners-gal ... -in-stride

I decided to make my donation to both the charity and Individuals as God has lead me to and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and told me that my donation will help life's and put smile on the face of the needy. I decided to select my self by going to Facebook to make a research. My donation of US$2,000,000.00 US Dollars may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power ball Jackpot did to me.

Meanwhile, my office have tried to reach you by mail on several occasion but with no success due to that, when ever an e-mail is been sent to you, it return back to our system as undelivered so if you have by any chance received this message,endeavor to get back immediately so that you can be given the proceedings on how you can receive your grant.

However for the purpose of proper verification among other relevant information, it is imperative that you supply us with the following requirements and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you.
Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives.

1. Your Full Name. …………………. 2. Your Complete Address. ……. 3. Age………………………..
4. Direct Telephone Number……………. 5. Mobile Number…………………………………… 6. Present Occupation…………
7. E-mail :…………………………………………………………….

I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your state.
May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.
contact me through this email address waynecharity@wanczyksfoundation.com

Sincerely Yours,
Wayne Harris
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Big RR

Re: God's Gift

Post by Big RR »

I'd bet this is one of the charlatans, although I googled his name and there is a Wayne Harris who won the lottery.

Lord Jim

Re: God's Gift

Post by Lord Jim »

I'll bet a scammer could do the same Google search...
ImageImageImage

RayThom

God's Gift

Post by RayThom »

Praise the Lord... Hallelujah!

I just emailed Wayne with all the pertinent info he requested. I also threw in some extra bank account info with added PIN and ID numbers.

With God's grace I pray Wayne will soon be getting in touch with me so we can share in the Lord's master plan.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.”