TooFunny? -or- Kids Bring The Darndest Things To School

All things philosophical, related to belief and / or religions of any and all sorts.
Personal philosophy welcomed.
dales

Post by dales »

Kid Accidentally Brings Blow-Up Sex Doll to School Nativity

Last Thursday, a Scotland mom was embarrassed when she realized she had sent her five-year-old son to a nativity with a sex doll.

Helen Cox, 46, says she purchased the blow-up sheep on Amazon back in November without realizing what it actually was until her son Alfie was sent home from school because of it.

“I just can’t believe it. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry! How am I going to explain this to his teachers?” the mom of two said. “I have no idea if they’ve seen it was a sex toy and that’s why they sent it home – I’m mortified!”

Cox says she was confused when Alfie got in trouble for having it at school. When he got home, she realized the doll, which had been listed online as “Labreeze kids boys brown shepherd costume inflatable sheep nativity fancy dress outfit,” had a large hole in its bottom along with painted-on eyelashes and red lips.

“I told him, ‘you can’t have this sheep, Alfie’ – but he kept asking why so I had to make up a reason,” Cox laughed, explaining that Alfie refuses to give up his new toy. “I told him it didn’t look like a proper sheep because it had a mustache, red lipstick and a bow on its head, but he still wanted to play with it.” She added that she plans to take the sex doll from him soon and claim it was the Elf on a Shelf.

Since learning of the incident, Amazon has removed the item from its website, saying that the seller did not meet the retailer’s guidelines.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Joe Guy

Re: TooFunny? -or- Kids Bring The Darndest Things To School

Post by Joe Guy »

What's that all about, Alfie?

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

I believe what the lad has there is Welsh blow-up sex doll... 8-)
ImageImageImage

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

Little Alfie's mother was so embarrassed when she walked around the back of the school only to find her son with his pants down and embraced with her prize blowup sheep. "You had better explain yourself right now" yelled the mom.

Little Alfie thought for a minute and replied, "Well mom, it ain't love....but it ain't baaaaaaaaaad either.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Three men -- an Englishman, a Frenchman, and an American -- were walking down a country lane when they noticed a sheep with its head stuck in a hedge, its backside to them.

"Holy shit," said the American. "I wish that was Marilyn Monroe caught there like that!"

"Mon Dieu!" said the Frenchman, "I wish that it was Brigitte Bardot!"

"By George," said the Englishman, "I just wish it was dark."
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?