My Beloved Friend In The Lord

All things philosophical, related to belief and / or religions of any and all sorts.
Personal philosophy welcomed.
RayThom

My Beloved Friend In The Lord

Post by RayThom »

To:Undisclosed-recipients:;
Sent: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 11:51 PM

My Beloved Friend In The Lord.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs. Elizabeth A. Johnson from Bahrain, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson. l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it and the spirit our Lord Jesus directed me to you as an honest person who can assist me to fulfill my wish here on earth.

I decided to donate the sum of $5,600,000.00 USD (Five Million Six hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank here in South Africa and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address (elizjohnson34@yandex.com)

Thanks and God bless you.
Your beloved sister in Christ.
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
South Africa... Meade, do you know Elizabeth?
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

MajGenl.Meade

Re: My Beloved Friend In The Lord

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Oddly enough, not exactly. I do know a South African, Elizabeth Johnson who has a serious medical condition, controlled currently by medical science. But she lives in Ohio and her husband and 3 children are very much alive. Why not reply to this Elizabeth and see if you can get her to name a bank? I can trot around to the local HQ and let them know of your interest, not to mention principal. :lol:
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Surely Ms. Johnson could find a few good causes in South Africa to which to donate this fortune? :shrug
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MGMcAnick

Post by MGMcAnick »

RayThom wrote:
I cannot take this money to the grave.
I always thought it would be interesting to hire a Brinks truck to follow my hearse, just for a final laugh. Of course I plan for cremation, so the Brinks truck and hearse won't happen. Oh well it was funny while it lasted.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

If you give me the cash, I'll write you a check; it fits easier in the coffin.