The number of the beast

All things philosophical, related to belief and / or religions of any and all sorts.
Personal philosophy welcomed.
MajGenl.Meade

The number of the beast

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Aha! I knew there must be a rational explanation . . .
What is the number of the beast if it isn’t literally 666? The verse tells us to calculate the number of this man and we have found he is Adam. We must calculate the gemtatria value of Adam’s name! Adam in Hebrew is spelled (Hebrew reads from right to left): אָדָם. The calculation for the name אָדָם is 45.

אָ (Aleph) = 1
דָ (Dalet) = 4
ם (Mem) = 40

Added together, Aleph, Dalet and Mem equal 45. This is the number of the beast for he is not a man. The first question we might ask is, why would Satan have the Antichrist use the number 45?
Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current president of the United States.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Sue U

Re: The number of the beast

Post by Sue U »

Not a fan of gematria, personally, but I'll go with it here.
GAH!

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Had Douglas Adams writ 45 instead of 42 as the meaning of life, the universe and everything it would be interesting conversation. People always wanting to attribute significance to the randomness of our existence :loon .

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

And the next question we must ask ourselves is: why attribute to Satan what human folly is perfectly capable of achieving?

snailgate

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

So . . . you're saying . . . that Trump is human?

:worship:
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

I don't think he's the Anti-Christ....

I believe the Anti-Christ is supposed to be extremely intelligent; that would obviously rule out Il Boobce...

Much more likely that Putin is the Anti-Christ...

Trump is just a low ranking demon serving The Master....
ImageImageImage

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Such ridiculous crap. I well remember a hipple couple telling me Jimmy Carter was the anti-Christ because , you know, his initials were “JC’”. Then Reagan was the anti-Christ because Ronald Wilson Reagan each had 6 letters each. Grow up people past this religious nonsense and the world will be a better place.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

@W - you get that this is a joke, right?

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

You mean you weren't being serious?

I know I certainly was...
ImageImageImage

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Lord Jim wrote:I don't think he's the Anti-Christ....

I believe the Anti-Christ is supposed to be extremely intelligent; that would obviously rule out Il Boobce...

Much more likely that Putin is the Anti-Christ...

Trump is just a low ranking demon serving The Master....
You mean like Crowley?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?