....do it lovingly.

All things philosophical, related to belief and / or religions of any and all sorts.
Personal philosophy welcomed.
Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

....do it lovingly.

Post by Econoline »

Love thy neighbor as thou wouldst...er, wait, just plain love thy neighbor....oh, no, just LOVE EVERYBODY!

Be sure you watch all the way to the end. ;)

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: ....do it lovingly.

Post by Bicycle Bill »

"... but, y'know ... do it lovingly."

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Funny Trump joke. Shame his so-called "evangelical" supporters don't agree with any of it but especially the last part.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

Besides the "hypothetical" guy at the end, I was especially amused by the miraculously cured "gluten-allergy" girl. :lol:
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

RayThom

....do it lovingly.

Post by RayThom »

Now there's a Jesus I could rally around.

Hallelujah!

Amen.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.”