Words That Burn

All things philosophical, related to belief and / or religions of any and all sorts.
Personal philosophy welcomed.
dales

Words That Burn

Post by dales »

Texas Woman Arrested After Burning Bible in Her Backyard Led to Duplex Fire
Gavin Evans
Mon, March 8, 2021, 1:08 PM

On Sunday, a Texas woman was arrested because she accidentally burned part of her and her neighbor’s homes (which were both part of a duplex) after setting a bible on fire, according to investigators.

The San Antonio Fire Department responded to the scene at 7:30 a.m. Witnesses claim that the fire, which caused around $150,000 in damages according to estimates, began after she burned a bible in her own backyard. The fire then spread from the book to her home to a neighbor’s back wall.

“I ran out, tried to use my water hose to kind of spread it off and make sure it didn’t get to my sister’s house,” said a next door neighbor to local Fox affiliate KABB.

That person had been alerted to the problem by the woman banging on his front door. “The lady came and knocked on the door banged on the doors and says, oh, fire it’s on fire,” he added.

Nobody was injured, but the fire led to five dogs having to be temporarily sent to an animal shelter until they can find a place to live. Also one of the residents lost their medication to the blaze.

Charges are yet to be filed, but the woman was taken into custody.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Words That Burn

Post by Bicycle Bill »

And because this is in Texas, no one even questions why this damn-fool bitch decided to set fire to a Bible in the first place.  We've learned that Texas people, like the People of Walmart or the infamous sub-species known as Homo floridensii ("Florida man"), are a breed unto themselves.

About the best we can hope for is that they remain in their native habitat, as opposed to spreading outside their borders and becoming an invasive species elsewhere.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?