Question and Answer Forum

All things philosophical, related to belief and / or religions of any and all sorts.
Personal philosophy welcomed.
liberty

Question and Answer Forum

Post by liberty »

Has anyone here heard of the Grail Code? At first look, it sounds like a bunch of new-age crap, but I will keep an open mind.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Big RR

Re: Question and Answer Forum

Post by Big RR »

I recall hearing there was a book by that name; I assumed it was a novel like The DaVinci Code was. I don't know much else about it.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

After doing an exhaustive 5 second search, I discovered that The Grail Code is a book that was published in 2006. It has some good reviews at Amazon but I'm not interested in reading it. Maybe you should, lib, and then report back on it.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:33 pm
After doing an exhaustive 5 second search, I discovered that The Grail Code is a book that was published in 2006. It has some good reviews at Amazon but I'm not interested in reading it. Maybe you should, lib, and then report back on it.
I am always curious, but all things are limited, including my time. Here is a snippet. You tell me if I need to spend more my limited time on this:

“The Grail Code in the distant past was not a contract nor an ideal. It was the manifestation of a type of behavior which was subsequent to a particular form of consciousness.

Hierogamy or enthea between the Dragon Prince and the Swan Maiden resulted in the creation of an extended mind, the development of an interaction where the bounds of individual consciousness were broken and two people joined together with an intensity that created a being greater than the sum of its parts. In alchemy this was called the breath of Ravens from which resulted the birth of the red-gold Phoenix, conceived in the death of Dragons and born in the ascent of the white star. The way these two individuals treated each other was called True or Courtly Love.

If this phenomena happened on a wider scale within the genome, then it, along with other universal phenomena, was a part of the Web of Wyrd and its child was True Love manifest collectively, which was called the Grail Code. Jesus called it “the Law of God written on the hearts of men in tongues of fire”. Genetic righteousness.

The Grail Code was the behavioral manifestation of an attuned group of empathic individuals working towards the common good of that group. This required a ‘Hive Mind’ – a collective consciousness – or at least a heightened capacity towards sensitivity and the anticipation of the needs of all within the genome, that transcended common consciousness, being therefore a manifestation of the outworking of the Siddhis within the web of interrelated and interconnected points of consciousness that are manifest throughout all levels of life.

The Grail Code therefore, was a set of behavioral patterns that arose from within as a response to a particular endocrinologically mediated, psychological condition that has detachment as its hallmark. It was not imposed from without by people with vested interests who were attempting to manipulate circumstance by manipulating other peoples appetites or consciences for their own ends or for the ends of any other disassociated group of individuals’ co-operative self interests.

Without the ‘Hive Mind’ (symbolized in the Dragon Dynasty by the Merovingian Bee, the Phoenician ‘House of the Gods’ and the hexagonal figure of the Tree of Life of the Kabala) the Grail Code is a meaningless set of unattainable social aspirations which can only serve nowadays to fill the gaping chasm left by people’s apathy towards more traditional forms of judicial, spiritual or moral flannel.

In the hands of New Age style authors and their wannabee audiences the Grail Code becomes just another form of legalism. Without the brain physiology required to understand its implications, those who cannot share in the collective consciousness of the group (whose very being was founded on co-operation and whose mental condition created the Grail Code as a naturally occurring phenomenon) make a mockery of all the Code stands for.

To these – the people left outside the group who don’t have the wiring or chemistry to participate and understand the collective mind – the Grail Code is just another mishmash of rules which, however prettily and romantically packaged, will inevitably be broken and which therefore are no better or worse than any other meaningless set of regulations.

The universe has features which are prime constants, the behavior of materials is one example, which we call the ‘laws of physics’. These we can term truths, because they don’t vary under a given range of circumstances, even down at the sub atomic level, the weirdness is still a constant, inasmuch as it is constantly weird. Without these prime constants the universe would cease to exist.

The Grail Code, as a worthy set of regulations or aspirations for the governance of people’s behavior in relationship to each other is, quite frankly, an idealistic load of nonsense. It isn’t that the Grail Code is a fantasy or a lie, it is simply a fact that it was and still is misapplied to the wrong people.

Relatively and contextually speaking the Grail Code is not a truth, because it is not a constant, and it cannot be applied to regulate human behavior in human societies and we know this because it caused, in part, the manifestation of a set of social conditions which were required in order to allow to occur the 1000 year genocide which is referred to in the Family as the Elven Holocaust, which resulted ultimately in the abandonment of the Grail Code itself. ”
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Here's a review of the book, The Grail Code. Apparently, it's steamy!

Hope this helps
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Per lib: I am always curious, but all things are limited, including my time. Here is a snippet. You tell me if I need to spend more my limited time on this:
I've got a better idea lib. Cut out the middleman. You read the summary you posted and you decide whether it's worth your valuable time to read the book. There may be people here who will tell you, yes it's worth it - but their motives might be more to do with forcing you into spending some of that free time on a harmless endeavor. Not that I am one of them . . .

dales

Post by dales »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 6:14 am

A picture is worth at least a thousand words....re: anything posted by lib.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Econoline wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 5:14 am
I hope this helps.
A moose once bit my sister.
GAH!

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

Sue U wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 5:23 pm
Econoline wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 5:14 am
I hope this helps.
A moose once bit my sister.
:o Realli?

ETA: Møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end
of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an
Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink"...
Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretti nasti...

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

RR I thank you for that link. I saw the original in a theater when it first was released. I had forgotten just how intense it was, and how sore my jaw was by the end from all my laughing.

snailgate