HDR

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
Gob

HDR

Post by Gob »

I read a tutorial on HDR photos the other day, and fancy getting back into them. Here's my first stab, taken while walking the dogs this morning.

Guin, you ever done any?

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Joe Guy

Re: HDR

Post by Joe Guy »

Gob

Post by Gob »

That one of yours Joe?
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

Here's another from today...

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

Looks like playing with the apeture stettings on my 35mm SLR. Back when film was THE medium. I used to put hand drawn signs with the settings when I first started so I would know the effects they resulted in.

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

I have not. My photography teacher and his girlfriend each use the technique quite a bit -- I'm not yet technically proficient enough on the editing side to even try.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Gob

Post by Gob »